Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fangblade is almost there!

Default Fangblade is almost there!

Fangblade hit 199 yesterday so I was wondering what he would do after he would hit 200. I think he'll make a perma beginner and pwn all of us again.

This is the time where 90% of the HS community jump up and down and scream "WHO GIVES A SHYT!!!"

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

No, we should really talk about this.

He is going to be the games first maxed out character.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    No, we should really talk about this.

He is going to be the games first maxed out character.
    Technically. By 'Game's' you mean Global, lol. Our first was MrYanDao, that crappy piece of so called hermit sh*t. Damage was worthless. Only Ossaris i consider much better. We have at least 12+ 200s already.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

*apathy*

Lol. If he'd done it before the advent of double exp cards I might have a tad more respect or at least make the appropriate 'ooo' noises. Double exp makes it incredibly easy for anyone to level, we had one guy in EMS go from 0 to 90 in 22 days or something stupid like that.

I've never used double exp because it feels more of an accomplishment levelling and not having it. Double exp is cheating.

>.>
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Same here. To me, it isn't cheating, but it's like... expensive. I don't have, and can't spare, that much money f3
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

I believe plenty of people have reached level 200 already, in Japan, Korea and SEA>

Reaches level 200, seeks for his 3rd mount. Besides what motivated him to head to level 200?
    I'm Retired.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Reaches level 200, seeks for his 3rd mount. Besides what motivated him to head to level 200?
    Nothing. Asking any top 5 member will tell you 'Because it's fun' or 'Because I want to', and other times they won't say anything at all.

However, this is big news. I feel it's different from all the other Tiger-related threads, since this is the first time anyone's ever been so close to 200 in gMS.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Good for Fangblade, but I don't care too much. It was already time GMS got its own lvl200 character.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    *apathy*

Lol. If he'd done it before the advent of double exp cards I might have a tad more respect or at least make the appropriate 'ooo' noises. Double exp makes it incredibly easy for anyone to level, we had one guy in EMS go from 0 to 90 in 22 days or something stupid like that.

I've never used double exp because it feels more of an accomplishment levelling and not having it. Double exp is cheating.

>.>
    Hahaha. Well, its true 2x cards make leveling a lot faster but I don't see it as cheating. I'd consider it cheating if there is something like a deadline to make to certain level, but you can take all the time you want. It's up to the player to choose if it's worth their money.

Personally I have fun playing MS, so paying for an item that will make the game 'go faster' isn't a good idea. Also as you train there is a feeling of leveling that grows as you're closer to the next level, using 2x exp cards won't allow you to build up that feeling of leveling since everything happens too fast.