Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fangblade is almost there!

Tiger has been played by about a gazillion people with varying degrees of enthusiasm, and it just happens that whoever is on it right now obviously isn't bothered about training it. I say good. Should have been perma-banned a long time ago for account sharing anyway.

Who wants to join me in racing FangBlade to 200?

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Tiger has been played by about a gazillion people with varying degrees of enthusiasm, and it just happens that whoever is on it right now obviously isn't bothered about training it. I say good. Should have been perma-banned a long time ago for account sharing anyway.

Who wants to join me in racing FangBlade to 200?
    Screw that, I'm aiming for 250!

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Screw that, I'm aiming for 250!
    Forget that, I want to get over 9000~! 8U

I hear that when fangblade hits 200, all the people who play that character are going to all get on their webcams and fapfapfap party.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I like to make stuff up too.

I heard that when Fangblade hits 200, Maple Armageddon will arise.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Well word on the street is when he hits level 200 a GM will lower his level back to 1 and massive lulz will uproar.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Doyo View Post
    Forget that, I want to get over 9000~! 8U
    Well played, young Skywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Laturine View Post
    It's funny how you speak for 90 percent of the community. And as for 2x exp cards being considered "cheats" that's pretty ridiculous. I mean cmon you act like it will only take an hour or so to level from 198 to 199 it still takes a freakin long time hence the use of 2x exp cards.

And finally can't we all just be happy for fangblade and not say "WHO GIVES A SHYT!!!" sheesh it took a lot of time for him to get there and he's the first in GMS just be happy.

-Lat
    Lol, it was an inference taken from the countless other Tiger/high level char threads in which most people flame the creator for being a Tiger groupie.

Also, at which point did i ever say it was ME speaking for 90% of the HS community.

And i forgot to add, the topic wasn't completely about FangBlade hitting 200, good for him. The part i was refferring to was the bit about
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigade
    I was wondering what he would do after he would hit 200
    Anyway, let's not turn this into an arguing thread, FangBlade is going to hit lvl 200, yay congratulations. Now gtfo outside and smell the sweet, sweet air.

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

Mushmom

You've reached maximum level, what now? TIME TO QUIT! I see no sense of gratitude to high-leveled players. I mean whoopie-f*cking-doo you've spent more time/money than other players, want a cookie? From being max level I assume that now they're focusing on having Perfect Perfect Secret Rare Ultra Rare Promo Equips with no flaws... It just gets sad...
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Is there an end sequence like in 80s arcade games? Like Fangblade gets to see Dances With Balrogs walking into the sunset or something, with some sweet ass music playing? Then "GAME OVER" and he can type in his name for the high score table? I think he'd use "FBD".