Thread: New PQ?

Slime

Default New PQ?

I saw a guy in kerning and was talking about a carnival place for 30-51 I think so is it a new pq?

Quote Originally Posted by hokurai View Post
    I saw a guy in kerning and was talking about a carnival place for 30-51 I think so is it a new pq?
    I think its your Global's Monster Carnival event. All i know about it is enough for me to be jealous. That includes the prizes.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    I think its your Global's Monster Carnival event. All i know about it is enough for me to be jealous. That includes the prizes.
    I just saw a thread about it on basil. ^_^ (Didn't explain it at all they just said they leveled 3 times in 2 hours.)

ive tried the new monster carnival and it is currently the most godliest exp u can get from lv30-50. Why? Well in the monster carnival, although it does not give away any items you can get up to 30k exp in 10min if you do well and win. You have to battle other parties to do it anf it involves who can get the most points from killing monsters at the end of 10 minutes. This is probably the first non-grinding part of maplestory as you can use the points you get to use it against the enemy party like summoning stronger monsters, skills (like curse, seal etc) and the best is the protector skills, which make the enemy's target monsters more stornger in ways like attack, avoid, defense etc. What happens if you lose? You can still get exp depending on how much effort you put into kiling the monsters. Its like a school grade, get an A and get more rewards. Get an F and get near to nothing.
    "insert signature here"

A part of me wishes they make a higher level version of this. Like make a 70-100 group, and 120+ group. It's honestly one of the funnest things I've done in maple. Probably because its the closest thing we've had to PvP
    Spoiler!

I just went from level 34 to level 35 and a half in like, an hour and a half of this pq. That includes cc'ing to find an open invite. It's going to make regular grinding feel even slower for sure ._.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    A part of me wishes they make a higher level version of this. Like make a 70-100 group, and 120+ group. It's honestly one of the funnest things I've done in maple. Probably because its the closest thing we've had to PvP
    They really need to make all ranges of level groups for this. I'm just above the limit on my main. Let's hope for some added groups for this!

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!