Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Panic. Loss of control. Im doomed.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    I guess because it works for us. If I'm interested in a guy and he's not interested in me I'm not going to waste my time, because what's the point of dwelling on it if there's no mutual attraction? I don't really agree with saying the person "isn't good enough for" the rejectee, though. We have no way of knowing about her/him.

You're right, a lot of people don't just get over things. I do, though, for little things. And I know this may not seem little to him, but it probably will when he's older. I honestly haven't even had a "crush" on somebody since high school. Those of us saying to just move on and that she's not right for him are just saying so out of experience. If she's not attracted to him she isn't right. It's not a movie romance where he can engage in some wacky hijinks and win her over in the end. In the real world he can either wallow in self-pity and get depressed over it, or he can find something else to focus on.
    That's true, but that's not really two options.
    It's more like describing two types of personalities.
    I, for one, am the former. Whenever I try to take the latter route, I fail miserably, and become even more depressed.

Come to think about it, I'm need to write my own thread about my crappy life.

Well, im right now wishing she had replied, as it would be better than the cold treatment. Im right now forcing myself to 'look the other way' and take her off my mind. I just wish i could bring myself to do it.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

She hasn't talked to you since then? Darn, that's harsh. Good luck in your relationship. Try talking to her.

Yo brother raven, just a piece of advise like you asked. It's better to love and fail than to never love at all. Do you understand what I meant?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashu View Post
    Yo brother raven, just a piece of advise like you asked. It's better to love and fail than to never love at all. Do you understand what I meant?
    Lol. I understand. At least i got it out, too, otherwise by now ill probably be in a coffin right now.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.