Thread: Europe

Default Europe

Maple Europe has a large amount of hackers and I feel it is slowly dragging europe down into decay. Many top 20 beginners now have chosen to stop as increasing amount of gloryfied hugging hackers seek fame by hacking there way into the top ranks. I am begining to wonder if I myself should continue, but I am going to hope that at the end of this pitch black chasm that EMS is in, is a beacon of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSbeginner View Post
    Maple Europe has a large amount of hackers and I feel it is slowly dragging europe down into decay. Many top 20 beginners now have chosen to stop as increasing amount of gloryfied hugging hackers seek fame by hacking there way into the top ranks. I am begining to wonder if I myself should continue, but I am going to hope that at the end of this pitch black chasm that EMS is in, is a beacon of hope.

Global Maple has the same problem. Though in our case it is Precisly and 0ii0oreo. We also have VaffuncuIo, he is not a hacker, but not many cares about him either since he leeches.

Unless the two top hackers in Ems gets busted while hacking. EMS will turn into GMS when it comes to the top Beginners.

Try bust one of them, and then whisper GMKiki about it. And it should be fixed.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Every time I see i've gone up a rank i feel glad nexon have got rid of another hacker to then see again more hackers two just got deleted and three more have taken there place.......