Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword vs. BW

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    No, BW really DOES suck in 4th Job.
    Go ask any Paladin, they'll all tell you that Sword > BW by far in 4th.

Oh, and do BW Paladins have the Rigbol? I think not.
    lol they arent supposed to.. u know that

and blub dont duble post. next time , edit

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by AznThugSnoop View Post
    lol they arent supposed to.. u know that

and blub dont duble post. next time , edit
    Oh, I see.
    What gives you the right to make such a claim?

No one answered my question about mammonite...
    and what's rigbol?

I went sword, just out of preference when it comes to he aesthitic side of things. Part of me wishes that I went bw just because of prices though. Swords really are so much more expensive, and the scrolls are really tough to find for a decent price if at all. I've actually found bw scrolls fairly often and very rarely any sword scrolls. Bw are much more unique on top of that too. You don't see very many bw users around. At any rate, I have alot of fun with my swords! I switch back and forth from 1 handed to 2 handed depending on what I can get my hands on, stat-wise.

And I have no clue what those two things are. -_-

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    I went sword, just out of preference when it comes to he aesthitic side of things. Part of me wishes that I went bw just because of prices though. Swords really are so much more expensive, and the scrolls are really tough to find for a decent price if at all. I've actually found bw scrolls fairly often and very rarely any sword scrolls. Bw are much more unique on top of that too. You don't see very many bw users around. At any rate, I have alot of fun with my swords! I switch back and forth from 1 handed to 2 handed depending on what I can get my hands on, stat-wise.

And I have no clue what those two things are. -_-
    Is it hard to train with your sword? Or is it fairly decent.
    Like, how long does it take to level up
    hehe i was just watching the ultimate showdown and laughed so hard i almost peed in my pants =D

It depends on your tastes. Swords in my opinion, do more damage because of their weapon speed. Despite that BW have 2 atk more in comparision to swords, it is not a significant difference.

Swords have normal speed attack, BW have slow speed attack.

How long? Depends what monsters you kill.

Is this game is all about being the best I may ask?
    I'm Retired.

I've decided to have blunt weapons...but now i have to face another decision
    one hand or two hand?

Depends, but I would suggest one hands, since pages go defensive anyways, and some of the bulk damage lost could be buffered by the use of shield scrolls. No matter how I look at it, Pages always seem more like a money making job.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Is this game is all about being the best I may ask?
    lol wut?

Quote Originally Posted by ShemaleZX View Post
    Depends, but I would suggest one hands, since pages go defensive anyways, and some of the bulk damage lost could be buffered by the use of shield scrolls. No matter how I look at it, Pages always seem more like a money making job.
    A money making class? how so? Explain! I'm actually curious, since my main is a page! I needs to make more moneys! :D

And @ blub, swords work great for me, I just level a little slow because that's how I play, on top of switching regularly between 3 chars. Good luck with BW's! As I see it, 2 hand are more offensive, and 1 hand more defensive because of the shield. I'd probably try out 2 handed since I usually like to go with attack, and since pages are defensive. I attempt to round it out a bit :)

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    lol wut?

A money making class? how so? Explain! I'm actually curious, since my main is a page! I needs to make more moneys! :D

And @ blub, swords work great for me, I just level a little slow because that's how I play, on top of switching regularly between 3 chars. Good luck with BW's! As I see it, 2 hand are more offensive, and 1 hand more defensive because of the shield. I'd probably try out 2 handed since I usually like to go with attack, and since pages are defensive. I attempt to round it out a bit :)
    thanks =D i guess 2 hand will be nice