Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safely traveling?

Default Safely traveling?

Sorry if this sounds like a nubbish question

but what level do you guys recommend being before you can safely travel through areas like aqua road, and eos tower and such.

I'm a level 35 f/p wizard, but I just don't know if it's even worth it to go to the other island and start trying the quest their.

any advice would be gratefully appreciated :3

Well, you can probably take hits from most monsters in MS (excluding bosses) if you have magic guard on. The aqua road monsters aren't that hard btw, unless you go out of your way to visit bone fish/gobies/squids. Neither are the eos tower monsters. Deep in the clocktower, however, there are some pretty strong monsters, but you don't have any quests there, so...

You'll be fine, just stick to the paths if you get me.

Just bring pots and use Magic Guard <3

Just don't go into any dark caves in Aqua. You can survive 1 hit from some of the Aqua Dungeon monsters, but that's about it.

Otherwise, you're fine. Just use MG if you're not sure.
    Spoiler!

Banned

Perhaps a sticky thread with "train" in the name might have a long list of various spots, often updated, with places that have been tested and are good to train...

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Perhaps a sticky thread with "train" in the name might have a long list of various spots, often updated, with places that have been tested and are good to train...
    WTF... Read the OP's topic!

This isn't a training thread at all. It's a thread about whether the OP can survive well enough in Orbis to start doing the quests there. :rolleyes:
    Spoiler!

ED, you are out of order.

Actually, at level 30 and with magic guard + tele, I survived Orbis' weaker monsters. However, I was spamming pots everywhere. I reccommend visiting Orbis and doing its quests at around level 35. You can do Ludi PQ while you're at it. Once you hit level 50, most monsters you'll meet in Orbis, Ludi, Aqua and El Nath won't be too hard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    ED, you are out of order.

Uhhh... objection?

I misread it, I apologize.

*jumps into dragon shaped car and swerves away*

Traveling is such a valuable commodity and we, who grew up in Germany or in western industrialized nations, should count ourselves lucky every day that we have this chance to discover distant countries.Chile Reiseblog