Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NX Cash

Banned

Default NX Cash

Does anyone know any sites other than prizerebel where you can get free NX Cash cards? or sites that give free money via paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by jianfei17 View Post
    Does anyone know any sites other than prizerebel where you can get free NX Cash cards? or sites that give free money via paypal?
    hmmm, for starters..
    • Get a job
    • Beg from Mommy for NX~
    • Join in forum contests (HS doesnt do NX card giveaways, so don't ask here..)
    • Join in Nexon contests (The most recent one being the Maplestory Mob Video contest, the prize was 1mil maple points, that adds out to $1000 worth of virtual goodies~)
    • Don't spend your lunch money/allowance, and instead bye NX cards/pre paid credit cards (you xfer the money to a paypal account, I think...), but this isn't a good idea..
    • Just play the game, geez, you don't need to pretty yourself up..
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

Banned

umm i mainly need it for SP Reset scrolls. I messed up my first book a little and im not going to create another character..its too hard

If you messed up your skills or stats badly... then it'll cost you a great deal of money to fix them. Minor would be probably 5 or less resets needed, major would be anything above and beyond that. The resets are a hellacious rip-off in the CashShop... so be weary.

If you really need resets then it will cost a lot for major things. Just focus on one skill at a time to fix, then wait a little to earn more money and proceed with the next skill and so on.

If it's gonna cost you more than a $25 NX card, you should restart. Or perhaps post your stats up for some advice? What you say is messed up might not be as bad as you think...

Banned

I only need a 25k NX cash card thats all. and then its all good.

Then do the advices that the people offered you or beg your NX buddies to get some.
    I'm Retired.

dont use places like prizerebel. all of those websites are information fishers. you get money for nx through giving away your information to companys who spam you.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

oh man, i tried using prizerebel once but never got the card,, its stupid too... why would they give you money while you just do surveys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy