Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't think of a title

Default Can't think of a title

Regristration:4
    1 males (one bowman)
    2 females(one magician, one some class)
    1 blah person(ANYTHING)

Name, Description. (please do a regristration, cant think of names....)

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

You should have started writing.

Name: Trent
    Job: Bowman
    Personality description:
    Fifteen years old, Trent is pretty much the guy-on-the-block; he has friends, but no enemies, and is generally friendly, unless someone provokes him; even then, he'll speak coolly, finish off the fight and just leave.

Physical description:
    Raven black hair combed forward; blue eyes. 1.8 m (around 6ft) tall; athletic, but not muscular.

There you go. If you need any more description, feel free to ask; however, I think that if I put too much description I may control your story, so...
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

wells here we go

chapter 1

I looked around nervously. I was one of the many cadets in the warrior versus bowmen war. I never thought it would come to this.... "On your toes Cadet! You never know when a damned arrow will come whistling down on you."
    I almost jumped. A higher ranked officer noticed my daydreaming. "Now pay attention!"
    I felt a sensation. I tried to move, but the tight lines prevented me from doing so. An arrow streaked across the sky.
    "Holy Shi-."
    Someone pushed me harshly and I flew to the front line and a sickening noise almost stopped the battle. Everyone looked around; there was a gaping hole in....
    "Oh the gods above...."
    The battle stopped.Good grief.... No action....

Now to introduce myself, I'm Tim Browler. I'm a warrior. Becoming a Page, I'm also 16.

I ran to the Perion pharmacy to visit the wounded man. It was Dances with Barlog." I'm so sorry...."I said miserably.
    "I only think of the future warriors.... Either new or old I'll save them.... whatever the cost."
    The doctor treating him looked up. "He'll be alright Mr.Browler. He can repel wounds and poison, we're just quickening the healing."
    I sighed. I was such a wimp.... I always depended on others. I decided.... I would train to be stronger.

_____________________________(Sorry for the idea take thing Ben)

I couldn't believe it.... I had shot a founder. That would be a death toll at the very least.
    Well. I'm Trent. A bowman and 15 years old....
    A council member walked up to me, "Trent. This was an unlikely event, you will not be arrested."
    I sighed with relief. I got so lucky. "Now, Trent, Athena Pierce would like to see you."
    This wasn't a relief.What could Athena Pierce want with me?

"Tired already?" I looked up, Dances with Barlog had walked in the gym.
    "No sir."
    "I see you are training very hard."
    "Yes, sir."
    "Continue please."
    "Yes, sir."
    "Please stop calling me sir."
    "Yes, Si-."
    The doors banged open.
    "Hi Athena, what brings you here?"
    "Nothing, just wanted to bring you one of my star students, the boy who hit you."
    "Now that requires skill.... I see why he's a star student."
    "Now, lets get to work, we're wasting time here."
    I glanced at the boy.
    "Erm, hi I'm Trent."
    "I'm Tim."
    "Want to spar?"
    I looked surprised. Sparring? I would surely lose. Besides he was the one who hit Dances with Barlog. I glanced toward Dances with Barlog, who nodded.
    "Let this be the first spar between Bowman and Warrior!"

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by gasy222 View Post
    wells here we go

chapter 1

I looked around nervously. I was one of the many cadets in the warrior versus bowmen war. I never thought it would come to this.... "On your toes Cadet! You never know when a damned arrow will come whistling down on you."
    I almost jumped. A higher ranked officer noticed my daydreaming. "Now pay attention!"
    I felt a sensation. I tried to move, but the tight lines prevented me from doing so. An arrow streaked across the sky.
    "Holy Shi-."
    Someone pushed me harshly and I flew to the front line and a sickening noise almost stopped the battle. Everyone looked around; there was a gaping hole in....
    "Oh the gods above...."
    The battle stopped.Good grief.... No action....

Now to introduce myself, I'm Tim Browler. I'm a warrior. Becoming a Page, I'm also 16.

I ran to the Perion pharmacy to visit the wounded man. It was Dances with Barlog." I'm so sorry...."I said miserably.
    "I only think of the future warriors.... Either new or old I'll save them.... whatever the cost."
    The doctor treating him looked up. "He'll be alright Mr.Browler. He can repel wounds and poison, we're just quickening the healing."
    I sighed. I was such a wimp.... I always depended on others. I decided.... I would train to be stronger.

_____________________________(Sorry for the idea take thing Ben)

I couldn't believe it.... I had shot a founder. That would be a death toll at the very least.
    Well. I'm Trent. A bowman and 15 years old....
    A council member walked up to me, "Trent. This was an unlikely event, you will not be arrested."
    I sighed with relief. I got so lucky. "Now, Trent, Athena Pierce would like to see you."
    This wasn't a relief.What could Athena Pierce want with me?

"Tired already?" I looked up, Dances with Barlog had walked in the gym.
    "No sir."
    "I see you are training very hard."
    "Yes, sir."
    "Continue please."
    "Yes, sir."
    "Please stop calling me sir."
    "Yes, Si-."
    The doors banged open.
    "Hi Athena, what brings you here?"
    "Nothing, just wanted to bring you one of my star students, the boy who hit you."
    "Now that requires skill.... I see why he's a star student."
    "Now, lets get to work, we're wasting time here."
    I glanced at the boy.
    "Erm, hi I'm Trent."
    "I'm Tim."
    "Want to spar?"
    I looked surprised. Sparring? I would surely lose. Besides he was the one who hit Dances with Barlog. I glanced toward Dances with Barlog, who nodded.
    "Let this be the first spar between Bowman and Warrior!"
    Great plotline (as far as I can tell), but I vote myself editor. Here goes >.>

Wait. I don't need to edit this =) It's great!
    Spoiler!

Thanks, I can't do long chapters for some reason >.<

Chapter 2!

I stood silently, ready to strike. Trent loaded his bow and started aiming. My cue, I jumped to the side, and Trent's arrow made a small crater on where I was eariler standing.
    "Oh my god...." I said uinbelieveably.
    "Get used to it." Said Trent and fired a double shot.
    I narrowly dodged, but the second shot nicked my right shoulder, causing me excrutiating pain.
    "AH!" I yelled in pain and anger, I rushed forward, Trent's arrows seemed to be missing even though they came in contact.
    "Oh god!" moaned Trent and jumped backward.
    The force was terrific, my sword blew a meter sized hole where Trent was standing.
    "End." Said a voice.
    We turned around. It was the Dark Lord.
    "Now Athena, what was this about bringing my star student?"
    "Oh, we're making them spar to see who should lead the-." The last words were whispered so we could not hear them.
    "Well. Okay, you might as well have sent me a letter with Duey, It took me 12 hours to get here."
    "You know Duey though, The idiot."
    "Well then, Good bye."
    And then when the Dark Lord left, a big bang blew me and Trent to the walls.
    "THERE'S THE BOWMEN!" Roared a voice.
    Athena turned around. "Idiots." Was the only words I heard before a suction noise came out.
    "Ugh." And thud, they all fell.
    "Well then, shall we continue?" Asked Athena.
    Me and Trent geared up, but Athena shot a arrow into the middle of us.
    "Not that kids, we have to take you to Kerning City."
    Trent merely nodded. I looked wildly around.
    "You haven't told him yet then?" Athena asked Dances with Balrog.
    "I wanted to keep it a secret." Came the reply.
    "Well then. Because of this, we walk."
    Trent almost dropped his bow. Walk? That was absurd!
    "Don't look surprised boys, It only takes 12 hours."
    I gaped at her. 12 hours? I could make a forest fall in that time.
    "Well I'll be damned, you think 12 hours is alot? Try walking to Henensy. The workout."
    "Well."We both mumbled. "Fine."
    *FINI!*
    AN:I only do short chappys >.<

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!

Eh, bored

Chapter 3

"Why are you looking so down Trent?"
    I looked up, Athena was frightening close. I almost fell over.
    "Ah!"
    "What was that?"
    We looked along the path. A rouge (Note: It'll be substitute names until we get the real ones.) was lying with blood splattered all over him.
    "What's wrong?" Tim and Barlog had just caught up.
    "There's a injured rouge here."
    "Hopefully HE didn't do it."
    "Who's he?" asked Tim.
    "Won't tell."
    Tim looked disappointed. I was too.
    "RRROOOAAARRR!!!"
    Tim jumped so high that he landed on Barlog's lap.
    "Now, now, nothing to be afraid of....."
    Tim looked really embarrassed.
    "Sounds like a Black Sack Mushmom." Examined Athena.
    "Yes, but it's been tampered with."
    "Wait here."
    Tim was glad. I on the other hand, was scowling.
    "Whew." Tim sighed gratefully.
    "I'm glad that you're happy!"
    "ARGH!!!!!!"
    "DRAGON ROAR!!!"
    "HURRICANE!"
    "BERSERKER!"
    "ATHENA!"
    "HOLY SH-"
    A slicing noise ripped the air. I flew back into a nearby tree. Tim had more strength, so he stood his ground a bit longer before crashing into me.
    "NO!"
    "YES! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I FEEL THE POWER FLOWING THROUGH ME!!!!!"
    "DARN YOU!"
    Tim and I were shocked. None of the founders swore while fighting.
    "BLAST!"
    "What the he-"
    A huge ball of energy appeared where the founders were fighting the enemy. It expanded, enveloping everything in its path. It almost got to us, but even worse, It exploded....
    "ROAR!!!"
    A second ball of energy neutralized the first, and nothing happening for eternity, then.
    "DIE!" Balrog's voice rang through the forest, It was the only thing I heard before I passed out.

I nodded and tore open one, I threw Trent in there. Then ripping open the other one, I jumped in.
    We emerged in Ellinia.
    "Oh no...." I had forgot, the next battle would be happening on sacred ground.... In Ellinia.
    "Hurry." Grunted Balrog and we ran to Grendel's house.
    "Grendel!"
    "Hm?" Grendel was speaking a female mage.
    "We need you to heal Athena and this rouge."
    I looked surprised. Balrog had taken the rouge with him?
    "Aw...." Trent was regaining conscious, "What's happening?"
    He glanced at Balrog, then at the rouge. His mouth fell open. "How did?-"
    "I brought him under my cloak." He pointed to a cloak I had not noticed before.
    "What happened to Athena?" Asked Grendel, eyes widening.
    "She was attacked by...." He trailed off.
    "Oh I see." Grendel's eye's narrowing. "You are trying to wage war with the magicians are you?"
    "No I'm not Grendel!"
    "Trying to cover your mistake now?" Grendel asked standing and whipping his staff out. "You want warrior's to be more superior than magicians right? Well that will never happen!"
    BANG! Balrog fell backwards, frozen. CRACK! The icy prison burst open.
    "So if it is a war you want Grendel, its a war you'll get!" Yelled Balrog looking like a deranged man.
    "So it be!"
    The girl looked terrified, and she casted heal, envolping Athena and the rouge in a green light.
    "WHAT ARE YOU DOING GIRL!" Shouted Grendel with his staff pointed at her. "THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES! DON'T HELP THEM!"
    The girl let out a terrified speak and ran.
    I felt my jaw drop.
    "Good bye now." Said Balrog, ripping a Kerning City Return Scroll and heaving me, Trent, Athena and the rouge in the portal.
    We landed with a crack, signaling that my leg was broken.
    "Ow...." I moaned.
    Trent took out a white potion, pouring the contents on my leg.
    "Thanks."
    "Where's Balrog?" Asked Trent.
    "I dunno." I replied.
    "Well, lets see the Dark Lord then." Athena said. She had regained concious while were talking I guess.
    "Okay then." Trent said with a hint of pain.

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!

Eh, do you have Mozilla Firefox? If you do, by clicking the "edit" button, you'll see spelling mistakes underlined in red, whereupon you can right click it to display a list of options for correction.

Edit: Finally got around to watching the vid in your sig. It's an old video; first watched it before I started Mapling. Made me decide to pick a cleric, for awesomeness.
    Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Balrog plz.

The tiny tiny spelling errors are ruining everything for me. Like stubbing my toe, every 5 minutes.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

no firefox, and hey, what's woth the barlog? he's dances with barlog, and i like that vid y'klnow

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!

He means that you spelt "Balrog" wrongly.
    Spoiler!