Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alfonse Green quest

Quote Originally Posted by SlumberMachine View Post
    Oviously your arrogant insults keep you from being able to accurately comprehend what you read. Here you go little tike, in simple terms:

Yes, Honey is different from sap, you need to make the sap from the honey (and other ingredients) by going to some npc in ellenia.

Is there a bug... possibly. But then how else are people getting bone helms?

sap is made before you need the honey. you dont need the honey to make the sap.

also, you do not need to go to ellenia to make the sap. napendeath sap is suposed to be rewarded to you after you gather napendeath and dark napendeath seeds.

ellania requires you to get sweet syrup from estelle, which isent sap or honey.

dont belive me, her is the quest.

http://global.hidden-street.net/ques...rquest_020.php

also, in the future, if you dont want to look like a idiot, then atleast actually know what you are talking about when you attack people.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

easy killers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

I am too lazy to buy honey to test if you dont get sap now until you have all the other ingridents. i think it is simply a bug. i have already passed the level where bonehelm would be useful, so i likely will not ever finish the quest, and honestly, its not a problem. nexon made a mistake when they made honey a rarely drop then it seems most equips.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post

also, in the future, if you dont want to look like a idiot, then atleast actually know what you are talking about when you attack people.
    Excuse me? I wasn't attacking anyone, I was defending myself since I was a victim of being flamed. Also, sorry, but I do not take the HS database as the bible, since I've already seen innaccuracies in it. So please prove me wrong by more then that method. But anyway I relly don't care, I was just trying to help, if I'm wrong so be it. I'm wrong, it doesn't really matter now does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    lern2read

Sap is different from Honey. DIFFERENT.
    Where is Satsumomo's warning for this flame?

I see nothing wrong with pointing out you have read something wrongly, though the wording could be taken as a flame.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Damn, you guys come off as pedantic elite punks on this forum. That slumber guy got grilled by a nazi moderator for just trying to help. Haha, and this web-site makes money? I wonder how much mods get paid???

paid.? The website makes no money, it's run in peoples free time, and serves the maple community.

I think if you dont like how things are run you should just wander off now.

Knowing satsu's typical posting habits - it wasnt a flame it was just pointing out you had read the info wrong. If you see inaccuracies in the database and they bother you so much, feel free to post them in feedback and suggestions. There's a ton of info most of which is gathered from user experience - there's bound to be inaccuracies. Especially when things change on a patch to patch basis.

Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by BattleAxeWarrior View Post
    Damn, you guys come off as pedantic elite punks on this forum. That slumber guy got grilled by a nazi moderator for just trying to help. Haha, and this web-site makes money? I wonder how much mods get paid???
    While I'm of german descent, I wouldn't call me a nazi for doing my job. You may not feel that you were out of line. You may feel that Satsu was out of line. Unfortunately, the mod team who has a much better idea of what really went down here disagrees. The mod team donate their time freely, and would be aghast at being paid, or even the offer.

Continue making second accounts if it makes you happy, your not fooling anyone and just making yourself look more and more like a candidate for the trouble list. As Wigum said, if you don't like it then you are obviously not suited for this community; we tend to like fair play. You will be glad to know any length discussions about quests can be seen without logging in, or could last I checked, so you'll be able to see others error and still not have to be a part of this site!
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

It's obvious that this site makes money, otherwise it wouldn't have all the adverts. If the site wants to continue to make money it should work at being fair and not just allow the HS guild members bash other members at will and then "warn" others when they defend themselves. But I do agree with "Mr. Administrator"(probably the guy that makes the money). I will no longer post here and will no longer be a part of this community. Thanks for the wonderfull database though.