Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfonse Green quest

Thunder God

Coin Alfonse Green quest

Ok, I am a little confused. I collected all the Nependeath seeds I needed and turned them in to Ericsson. He sent me to the housekeeper, but did not allow me to get the Nependeath Sap from him. Do I need to collect everything but the Sap before he gives it to me???
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

You get sap from Nepndeths, Really rare though

Thunder God

That seems odd. I need to get the Nep Honey for sure, but the Housekeeper said ' you should have enough to make the sap with the seeds you collected' and the quest listing here at HS says Ericsson gives it to you for 10000 meso and -1 fame...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

This is probably one of the hardest quests to complete which is the reason that bone helms are worth 15-30mil.

I'm still owrking on it too. I have 20 saps of ancient tree and pretty much the rest of the ingredients except the nependeth honey. I've spent at least 7 hours killing nependeths and have not gotten it yet...

napendeath sap is not a drop from napendeath. i gave up the quest when it didnt give me the sap when it was suposed to. i think its a bug.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

It's not a bug, You have to get Nependeth honey from killing nependeaths (which appearantly is super rare) and then go make the sap in ellenia.

Quote Originally Posted by SlumberMachine View Post
    It's not a bug, You have to get Nependeth honey from killing nependeaths (which appearantly is super rare) and then go make the sap in ellenia.
    lern2read

Sap is different from Honey. DIFFERENT.

This quest is bugged from what I've heard, some people have not been able to complete it for the same reasons listed.

sounds like a glitch to me. I got the sap but I did that months ago. I couldn't find the honey then, and I still havn't found it now, even though I've spent another week looking for it. Training at nep's sucks. D:

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    lern2read.
    Oviously your arrogant insults keep you from being able to accurately comprehend what you read. Here you go little tike, in simple terms:

Yes, Honey is different from sap, you need to make the sap from the honey (and other ingredients) by going to some npc in ellenia.

Is there a bug... possibly. But then how else are people getting bone helms?

um.... They aren't?

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!