Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GMS Patch Ver 0.52

Quote Originally Posted by Elornire View Post
    Birthday isn't until May - so that would most likely be the next patch
    It is? Oh gosh.
    I'm losing memory :S

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Wow. This is convenient. A patch during the night I have to write a term paper. :D

Easter patch means annoying Eggy Pops, though the word is that the green ones got nerfed. Good news, too, because they would kill anyone under level 20 the second they stepped out of HHG1.

Expect a huge influx of gold snowboards. The Eggy Pops spam them.

Anyway, the Eggy Pops drop Easter Eggs that you can turn in for... something I forgot. You kill green ones if you're below level 30 and yellow ones if you're above. And Golden Eggs, which are similar to Red Envelopes, but with EXP.
    ... Awesome. I wanna kill these 'pops'. Got a screeny?
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    I will be expecting another world, what would it be called?
    Yellonde, I believe.

FangBlades NPC i guess.
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

thankfully, I am doing my zrun well before the patch starts.

hopefully the zrun will happen, and not get glitched like a few have been having glitched openings preventing people from zrunning apperently.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

for the 8th straight patch(its getting old) maby showa? or shanghi?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~yonshihn View Post
    for the 8th straight patch(its getting old) maby showa? or shanghai?

fixed for the pride of my parents birthplace :D

Moved to MapleStory Announcements.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

nexon did say content testing was to test content a week before they intend to release it. pending that they dont have major bugs and errors that needs to be fixed, content testers can tell us what we are likely getting. we might not get all of it, but they did say content testing was for testing things a week before they are patched.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

This patch is gonna be the Easter Patch. These egg pops are gonna be all over the area, those players that are under level 20 will be angred by those egg pops.

And those that are hoping for Showa town, Showa town is not gonna be released in this patch. I've been hoping for that town, but since I don't care about romance anymore, I'm done hoping for that. It might be released, but not in this patch, thanks to the Guy who always complain about human violence. I wish there is a law that all MMO's only allow people that are at the age of 13+ and 17+, parent's permission or not.
    I quit Hidden Street. Will never return.