what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Ok I will keep it lol, well starting chapter one now, so those who have my msn may let you in on it.

Jr. Necki

Well chapter done, sorry for the double post, try and enjoy

Chapter One

Narrative-The story of the Rise of Demons has been recorded in our history but all before that is a blank. Since that day roughly ten generations have pasted and that is were the story shall recommence.

In the dark forests of Ker’liel, the home, of the once proud elven race, a young boy and his companion were running being pursued by lesser demons….

“How much longer must we evade capture?” inquired Brian a young spearman, of age sixteen.
    “Well that depends, if you want to remain alive and free or would rather to be captured by those Scythe Demons,” replied Jul.
    “Good point” laughed Brian

The two took to the trees thinking it would be safe, but that would prove to be a fatal mistake.

Jul with the reflexes he held as a thief served him well. He majestically leapt from decrepit branch to decrepit branch. On the other hand Brian wasn’t managing too well, with his bulky chain mail and heavy spear but still he managed to cope………….barely.

----------
    Somewhere below….

“Hold it, I can feel their presence, they are near” growled one of the Scythe Demons.
    His companion rather stupidly mumbled “Do we have to continue? they are only kids, not like they can do much”

“But… remember the dam prophecy, made by that wretched Queen Danniiela on her dying whim? Well the master is concerned, as it has predicted her downfall. The ones who shall strike her down are not old and skilled but young and innocent. This is why we must capture and observe, these convicts as they may hide hidden qualities.”

“That is understandable, who wouldn’t fear the thought of their own demise, it would be foolish to think death will elude you if you hold great power.” grunted the other

The conversation continues but is suddenly interrupted

* Rustling of leaves*

“Who goes there?” hissed the apparent ring leader of the demons.
    With no reply, the skeletal figure raised its lifeless hand and withdrew a scroll from his cloaking, purple robes and raised his blood splattered scythe and grimly read

“Darkness shall these, perpetrators know, strike them down with a mind boggling echo.”

With a shriek of pain, two figures fell deafly from the dazzling heights of the ghastly trees landing with a thud on the hardened earth below, both lying unconscious with the demons hovering above them.
    ------------------

“Wh…What happened?” groaned Jul, rubbing his head, before attempting to get up.

“Don’t move it’s futile, you are being held in position by a powerful arcane arte.” Bellowed the ringleader.

One of the other hooded figures, glided about babbling, “ Where the hell can that raven be, with the Orders from master Lyn-Frankel, I’m growing restless.”

Brian is starting to stir
    “Mmmmmmm, momma why is daddy dancing with a slime?” Brian whispered while coming to. With his senses reinlined, he said” Let us go now you pig faced bastard,”

With scythe in hand, the third demon, replied, “What the rumpled bains buttocks did you say to me?

“Let us go now! I demand it!” Courageously screamed Brian, spitting in the creatures face.

Just as the demon was going to make a comeback, a black feathered, raven with red piercing eyes and diamond talons, took perch upon its clothed shoulder.

The Scythe demon open its mouth and cooed at the bird, “ Ahhhh Lich you have, finally arrived you God forsaken bird, what news do you bring?”

“Master..hast..bestown….permission to…. execute,” squawked the large raven.

Upon hearing this Brian cringed and Jul felt a wave of sickness wash over him.

Smirking the demon that previously was having a go with Brian said,”Hahahaa, you have had it now you smart mouthed brat, bring him here.”

The other two demons did not dare disobey, grabbing Brian; they tossed him at their superiors’ feet, or close to it if he had feet.

All three demons raised up their scythes, twirling them above their heads before lashing down on Brian cutting him into three segments.

“No!!” cried Jul as the last person he had on this earth was viciously mutilated
    before his eyes. The demons and raven began feasting on the ravaged body of Brian. Juls eyes closed momentarily but flashed open just as suddenly as they had closed.

His eyes radiating a fierce, bright light. With a single blink, his shimmering arcane shackles disappeared. Without fear or delay he dashed towards his enemies.

They in turn, with great shock drew their weapons, blood still dripping from their rotten, time inflicted teeth. Two of the demons thought they could catch Jul off guard but they were wrong. They swung their hell slaying scythes at him in unison but with ease Jul drew his dagger and parried the attack and landed a double stab attack on one of his adversaries. When the dagger struck its marks a holy outburst surged down his blade and into the demon making it implode.

The second demon faded into the shadows, and appeared behind him striking Jul down. Jul mustered the strength to stand again and yelled in a fury ”Savage Blow!” the shear power of the attack combined with abit of light magic totally and utterly decimated his foe.

He wondered what the leader of the group was at, that was soon answered with a cry of “Demon Spear”. Jul was knocked back but managed to ricochet himself off a tree and flew towards the leader with a stringing yell of “ Drain, Shadow Partner, Avenger!” This combination not only wiped any trace of the leader out, but also recovered some of his wounds.

Jul had only began to avenge Brian, but at what cost?
    His mana was rapidly draining from his body.As he took a few steps the remaining power sapped from his veins.

He then collapsed tumbling into the darkness.....

----------------------
    My first full chapter please read and review, the plot is very cliché and basic for some

I’ll try and update in a few days no promises though

Keep up the Good work

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Thanks, alot dude you to

Gooooooooooooooooooood work! I'll try to make a new fanfic soon. XD

Jr. Necki

You better lol, your last one was good I liked it, so go ahead

Bags I slot.

Name: Astralis (Female)
    Job: Ranger/Hunter
    Description: Waist-length silver hair, about 160cm tall. Quiet, but can be fierce at times.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Jr. Necki

Registration Noted

Name: Norma
    Job: Ranger
    Description: Tall, with dark, spiky hair. Walks around in hooded vests all the time. Mysterious person. Has a scar across his face. Muscular, well built.