Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eternal Discord

I see that you've achieved the highest amount of posts per chapter. Congrats!

I won't take a slot =X

Fine.

I will.

Name: Cary Linnette
    Job: Any mage you need. Honestly.
    Phys. Description: Black hair, tied in a ponytail, (soft) brown eyes. 1.55m.
    Pers. Decription: Kind, soft-spoken, and nearly never gets angry; when she does, she can be really powerful.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

I'm a big muscaular heavy man. Stupid weight, great chapter! and the

blah blah blah blah

etc etc etc
    ^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^
    Its more like ^
    ^
    blah lah alhlahl ^
    etc etc etc ^
    ^
    and its only with speaking words that you do that ^
    you have a lot of paragraphs, and you are much more sucessful than I am Tim

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Well guys chapter two, it may ahve a good number of erros at the moment but I will correct them later please read and review please

Chapter Two

*Drip, drip, drip*

“My child, wakeup. Open your eyes once more, to gaze upon this land” whispered a soft, strange voice.

“Wh..what…umm.where am I and who are you?” asked Jul

“I young one am the spirit Haski. In my previous life before the incident my name…my name was Ema. You are now in my domain the hidden underground spring, beneath Ker’liel forest. This is holy ground protected by my light magic, while in this sanctuary no demon may harm you, so do not be afraid.”

“But why am I here and what was the incident, the last thing I remember was my eyes closing?” inquired Jul.

“Shush, sit, and listen attentively and all will become clear.”

Long ago, a young boy was born in Lith Harbour. He was no ordinary boy; there was something different about him. The name of this boy was Mithos. He had been orphaned at the age of two when his father respectively, disappeared. He had a rough childhood and then one day he was attacked by drakes. My companions and myself stepped in to save the boy without having to think about it, without realising the effects of what could come.

Many years later, a war, greater than any war broke out between the demon and human armies. It looked like all hope was lost, when a saviour appeared to win the battle. This hero was none other than Mithos. His reward, entitled him to become the next king, he was the Queens adopted son.

Time passed, the boy matured but also the demon within grew more powerful. Things seemed in the norm until one night, under the full moon, the demon Lyn-Frankel took control of his body. That night he proceeded to kill the queen, but an unexpected occurrence happened. The queens’ soul was freed from its fleshy prison and it became a spirit of light like myself but before leaving her body she made this prophecy:

Eternal Discord is on its way, our only hope, yet be displayed, in years to come under immoral reign, four shining lights shalt appear, one with brain unmatched without, one sleeking shadow with dexterity unrivalled no doubt, the other with the strength and elemental control and finally a master of the bow.

These four shall rise from ashes, in time of despair, to destroy the demon masters, with a pure burning flare. This power unknown to those who refuse, that justice, courage and love, held by power above.

Each come wielding spirits of light, to save the day and win the impossible fight.”

“But what has this to do with me?” asked Jul slightly puzzled.

“Well, as you displayed earlier, I have came to recognise you Jul as one of the Children of Light, you are destined to save this world.” explained the spirit

“Me but I have no remarkable, gifts or abilities, its just so impossible.” confessed Jul.

“No, you may not believe you do but I do know that you have potential, which can be revealed through the gift I bestow upon you, I grant you my power, which you have already experienced slightly.” Haski calmly said

“I have?” replied Jul

“Yes, when your friend got injured and killed, you were standing above my home, when angered by his death the love you had for him was enough for you to tap into my power that formed a powerful bond between us making you stronger.” stated the spirit.

“I wasn’t able to do much without completely diminishing my mana supplies, so how can I save the world?” harped Jul

“Alone you cannot do much but with the help of the other three chosen ones and extensive training, together you can move mountains, we spirits of light shall be with you.” promised the gentle voice

“Thank you Haski, you saved my life and with your words of encouragement, I have been stirred. Now I am determined to free Victoria form the rule of Lyn-Frankel. I will do it, I must do it.” vowed Jul

“Well, since you now know the background information and have a purpose, we must begin your training without delay.” said Haski.

"Yes, justice will be served."Jul exclaimed
    ------------------------

Next chapter up soon for the moment REGISTRATION CLOSED

ouch darn! great chapter, all verbal, mind posting in my fic, tell me how you think about it?

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Sure I will, I'll also be honest.

SPOILER- Attention is moving away from Jul for awhile, to introduce another new character.

.... Good way to introduce a spoiler Tim great way

Very good!!!

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Chapter Three

Somewhere on the outskirts of the whereabouts of old day Ellinia….

“Everywhere I go, there are big mean scary monsters,” thought the little floating doll like being.

The howl of a Dark Cloud Fox could be heard in the distance, and the small entity started crying and took off in a ranting hysterical fit. “Where to hide, where to hide, If only I could remember, if only, if only.”
    She let out a long sigh, sat on a tree branch and began to cry.

A few minutes later, a strange teenage girl, with silvery waist length hair that radiated in the glow of the moon approached the faerie.

“Are you ok, little one?” the girl asked the faerie.
    She waited for a response which never came.
    The bow woman prompted again, ”Don’t worry little one, I won’t harm you. What is your name?”

The faerie managed a meagre squeak of ”I don’t know.”
    “Hmm... ok, where do you live?” inquired the stranger, and yet she received the same answer of, "I don’t know.”

The bow woman thought to herself, "I can’t well leave her here, who knows what terrible fate may come upon her? Yes... I think I should take her along.”

“Hey faerie, would you like to come with me, only if you have nowhere to go?” the bow woman suggested nicely.
    After a brief pause the faerie sincerely said,” I would like to accept your offer, it would be nice to not be alone anymore and have a friend.”
    The bow woman smiled and giggled before saying,” Well if we are going to be travelling for a while, is it ok I give you a name, little one? How about Kayla?”

“It's perfect and I love it.” Kayla uttered with a smile
    “No problem,” the girl said blushing. “My name is A…"

------------------

A shout for help could be heard nearby. Upon hearing this, the bow woman ran in the direction of the shout, with Kayla flying closely behind. They saw a muscular teenage boy with dark spiked hair lying on the ground with a log trapping him, a group of monsters consisting of many slimes and dark pigs slowly closing in on him.

Upon seeing the bow woman, the boy yelled, "Astralis! Don’t just stand there, do something!”
    Astralis drew her bow and commanded, "Double Shot.” Two arrows came spiralling at a crowd of slimes, impaling their gelatine centres.

A few Double Shots later, Astralis had cleared away the group of slimes but still had the dark pigs to deal with. The pigs had begun circling the boy when suddenly, his companion let out a roar of, "No, back away from Norma now! Arrow Blow!"

Astralis, with the magical help of Kayla, was able to free Norma, and together they began to massacre the pigs.

One by one the pigs began to drop like flies, until the final one let out a cry. Within a minute, a large dark hog appeared from behind a boulder.

Both archers drew their bows and tried a multitude of attacks, but the barrages of arrows were either deflected or got slightly wedged in the boars hide. It didn’t appear to be taking any damage, the attacks just increasing the beast's rage.

The boar let off a grunt and prepared to charge.
    It dashed forward but both archers continued to fire arrows as they were slowly cornered.

Kayla watched. Time for her seemed to drag on very slowly.
    Her pulse quickened, her heart thumped and just before her newfound friends got hit she raised her arms and yelled, ”Zeflira mauwu!”

A blue light flashed, and before they knew it, all three of them were out of harm's way, away from the boar but in an unknown place.

-----------Meanwhile, at Demon Central, Dra’fel Maiyan the fortress, surrounding the darkest, deepest part of Sleepywood…

“Rawwwwwwwwrrrrrr woof woof rawwrrrrr woof” was the common sound that could be heard.

The Balrogs were having a little fun; they decided it would be a laugh forcing the lower demons to fight. Their main source of entertainment was the fights between Bains and werewolves.

While the Balrogs jeered and taunted each other their master was involved in more serious but sinister plans.

“Ahh brothers Akion and Sango... how I wish you were free.” Lyn-Frankel murmured placing her hand upon a large crystal formed of a black carbonate crystal.

The crystal let off a pulsing vibe as if it was agreeing with her.

“I feel your concern, but so far only one Child of Light has emerged with a second possibly on its way. My necromancers have informed me that I hold the other two captive in my human ranch at Mount Diego near Perion, so I better watch them carefully. Lich, come here!”

“Yes, master?” the bird croaked.

“Keep tabs on our heroes in the making. Young Jul and Astralis cannot hope to defeat me in their current state!” clarified Lyn-Frankel.

The maniacal laughter that followed rang throughout Sleepywood.

----------------

Thanks Ben for the Editing, next chapter in a few days maybe as I'm a tad busy.

Woohoo! Is it short? o.o And lol @ punctuation. Everything is fine, but the punctuation strikes a chord in me. I may decide to edit it >.<

Somewhere on the outskirts of the whereabouts of old day Ellinia….

“Everywhere I go, there are big mean scary monsters,” thought the little floating doll like being.

The howl of a Dark Cloud Fox could be heard in the distance, and the small entity started crying and took off in a ranting hysterical fit. “Where to hide, where to hide, If only I could remember, if only, if only.”
    She let out a long sigh, sat on a tree branch and began to cry.

A few minutes later, a strange teenage girl, with silvery waist length hair that radiated in the glow of the moon approached the faerie.

“Are you ok, little one?” the girl asked the faerie.
    She waited for a response which never came.
    The bow woman prompted again, ”Don’t worry little one, I won’t harm you. What is your name?”

The faerie managed a meagre squeak of ”I don’t know.”
    “Hmm... ok, where do you live?” inquired the stranger, and yet she received the same answer of, "I don’t know.”

The bow woman thought to herself, "I can’t well leave her here, who knows what terrible fate may come upon her? Yes... I think I should take her along.”

“Hey faerie, would you like to come with me, only if you have nowhere to go?” the bow woman suggested nicely.
    After a brief pause the faerie sincerely said,” I would like to accept your offer, it would be nice to not be alone anymore and have a friend.”
    The bow woman smiled and giggled before saying,” Well if we are going to be travelling for a while, is it ok I give you a name, little one? How about Kayla?”

“It's perfect and I love it.” Kayla uttered with a smile
    “No problem,” the girl said blushing. “My name is A…"

------------------

A shout for help could be heard nearby. Upon hearing this, the bow woman ran in the direction of the shout, with Kayla flying closely behind. They saw a muscular teenage boy with dark spiked hair lying on the ground with a log trapping him, a group of monsters consisting of many slimes and dark pigs slowly closing in on him.

Upon seeing the bow woman, the boy yelled, "Astralis! Don’t just stand there, do something!”
    Astralis drew her bow and commanded, "Double Shot.” Two arrows came spiralling at a crowd of slimes, impaling their gelatine centres.

A few Double Shots later, Astralis had cleared away the group of slimes but still had the dark pigs to deal with. The pigs had begun circling the boy when suddenly, his companion let out a roar of, "No, back away from Norma now! Arrow Blow!"

Astralis, with the magical help of Kayla, was able to free Norma, and together they began to massacre the pigs.

One by one the pigs began to drop like flies, until the final one let out a cry. Within a minute, a large dark hog appeared from behind a boulder.

Both archers drew their bows and tried a multitude of attacks, but the barrages of arrows were either deflected or got slightly wedged in the boars hide. It didn’t appear to be taking any damage, the attacks just increasing the beast's rage.

The boar let off a grunt and prepared to charge.
    It dashed forward but both archers continued to fire arrows as they were slowly cornered.

Kayla watched. Time for her seemed to drag on very slowly.
    Her pulse quickened, her heart thumped and just before her newfound friends got hit she raised her arms and yelled, ”Zeflira mauwu!”

A blue light flashed, and before they knew it, all three of them were out of harm's way, away from the boar but in an unknown place.

-----------
    Meanwhile, at Demon Central, Dra’fel Maiyan the fortress, surrounding the darkest, deepest part of Sleepywood…

“Rawwwwwwwwrrrrrr woof woof rawwrrrrr woof” was the common sound that could be heard.

The Balrogs were having a little fun; they decided it would be a laugh forcing the lower demons to fight. Their main source of entertainment was the fights between Bains and werewolves.

While the Balrogs jeered and taunted each other their master was involved in more serious but sinister plans.

“Ahh brothers Akion and Sango... how I wish you were free.” Lyn-Frankel murmured placing her hand upon a large crystal formed of a black carbonate crystal.

The crystal let off a pulsing vibe as if it was agreeing with her.

“I feel your concern, but so far only one Child of Light has emerged with a second possibly on its way. My necromancers have informed me that I hold the other two captive in my human ranch at Mount Diego near Perion, so I better watch them carefully. Lich, come here!”

“Yes, master?” the bird croaked.

“Keep tabs on our heroes in the making. Young Jul and Astralis cannot hope to defeat me in their current state!” clarified Lyn-Frankel.

The maniacal laughter that followed rang throughout Sleepywood.
    Woot! Edited~!
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Jr. Necki

lol, thanks I may post the edited version in your honour

Oooo cliffhanger. Good storyline. Thumbs up!