Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eternal Discord

Jr. Necki

Default Eternal Discord

Okay guys this is my first attempt at writing here so please don't put my poor skills down too much.

Prologue

Ahhhh, the day was young, the sun just newly risen, the dewdrops tumbling down the high trees of Ellinia. The birds were singing, the monsters still asleep but still this was all unusual these days on the island of Victoria.

Twenty years ago a mysterious force arose from deep inside the dungeon. This force, at first seemed to be the beacon of hope that could settle the ongoing dispute between the four legendary classes, the headstrong Warriors from the Rocky Perion Mountains, the honourable Bowmen of Henesys, the intelligent Magicians that dwell in the trees of Ellinia and the deceptive Thieves of Kerning City. This power settled in the womb of a poor pickpocket residing in Lith, the woman known as Amy was nearly due to have her baby.

When the time came and the baby was born the pain that the Amy suffered killed her. The father, a man called Andrew vowed to protect the baby, but disappeared without a trace when the child was coming two years old. Some thought he had been slain by monsters but others believed it was an act of evil committed by his young son. The childs name was Mithos. As Mithos grew up alone without any friends, he had a hard, rough childhood. The young boy had to deal with constant attacks by lowly monsters, as he walked the roads looking for something. What he desired was the love of a mother, but that was unattainable. So he continued his pilgrimage with his fluttering, blonde hair blowing in the wind behind him, with his piercing blue eyes only looking forward onto the horizon.

On his travels Mithos watched the stronger higher levelled, people training with awe. One day though he was attacked by a group of drakes. A drake loomed over him with its teeth brimming. Mithos cruel life flashed before his eyes, when four cloaked strangers jumped in and saved him, one a Dragon Knight, one a Chief Bandit, the others a Fire Mage and a Ranger. After slaying the beasts his saviours presented him with a bag of mesos, and a return scroll. From that day forth he felt compassionate about learning all the sacred arts of each class although that was impossible.

He trained and trained but never made a job advancement, as he knew that would place him on a set destiny. One thing he did master though was the power that manifested in him, the demon, Lyn-Frankel. Little did he know the entity inside him grew with his dread and misfortune.

For years the classes had been fighting against each other, trying to prove who was superior. This is conflict came to an end when Mithos rose up for the people in their time of need and led them to war. Unexpectantly a war had broken out, between Demon and Human.
    Forces of each city were being killed day by day in this long hardy onslaught.

Mithos although a beginner surprisingly had the ability to use some of the most devastating attacks of each class, including Dragon Buster, Inferno, Thunder Spear and Meso Explosion. He led the survivors to a final battle against the evil Crimson Balrog army. Many did not trust him; I suppose they did have the right to. After a long two year battle, Mithos led the great Victorian army to victory. For his great valour and courage, Mithos was adopted by Queen Danniiela, to be the heir to the throne.

After this, peace and tranquillity rested upon Victoria, with the classes getting on for once. The time came when Mithos became a man at eighteen. With this Lyn-Frankel got a boast in power. The demon that none but Mithos knew of, came up with a notorious plan. Her plan was to kill her hosts’ adoptive mother.

-------

A few cycles of the moon later… a full moon rose resting in the cradle of night

“Agghhh, the time has come, the Queen will die tonight, mawahaha” bellowed Lyn-Frankel.

Mithos struggled to yell “No, you shall never hurt my mother, I shant allow it”
    In his mind Mithos heard the sinister voice of Lyn-Frankel, “ Child you have no choice your body and soul are mine”
    ----

Queen Danniiela suddenly jumped and awoke from her sleep and rang for her maid. Ema came bounding up the stairs of the castle as fast as she could and rapped the door and entered. Upon seeing her mistress she bowed and said, “Yes my lady, what do you require?”

“Ahh my faithful friend and long serving maid, I require this last thing of you, fetch the High Priest Gareth, from his dwelling at Horan Chapel, I need to speak to him before I die.”

Ema gasped “ Die madam but… but your only a young lady of forty five, you still have life in you in abundance”

“Nye, Nye that is untrue, tonight whilst I slept the Gods gave me vision”
    “Vision my lady?” enquired Ema.
    “Yes vision, I have seen what is to come on this dreadful night, I am to die by the hand of Mithos, the one that I adopted as my heir. There is something controlling him a force not of this world, I suspect it to be demonic.”

“My lady I will protect you” said Ema drawing her dagger.
    “No listen to me, go, go now for the dismal end of this island may rest with you”
    ---
    Upon reaching Gareth, Ema realises he is not alone as she hears another voice.

*Knock Knock *

“Enter” commands Gareth. “Ema? What brings you here at this hour?”
    “Well Queen Danniiela, has requested your presence, you must head to her chambers, post haste”

“Well now, I must not keep the Queen waiting, Jonny prepare the horses”
    “Yes my Liege”

---------------
    As the three figures, approach the castle, galloping on their noble steeds, an eerie aura can be felt in the air.

“Demons, dam those Bastards” bellowed Gareth
    Looking around Ema and Jonny seemed astonished at what the priest had just said. They hadn’t expected a man of the church to use such vulgar language.

As they got closer to the gates, suspicions were proven correct.

Gareth seeing the sheer number of demons attacking the castle reached inside his robes. He withdrew a magical rock and muttered an enchantment “From here to there, from there to here, create from a door or a portal, which can only be used by a Victorian mortal, I cast upon thee mystic door!”

With a flash of blue light, a door appeared and Gareth marched through it with his Kage in hand, followed by Jonny who drew his Omega Spear and finally with Ema fumbling behind him trying to draw her Dragons Tail.

Upon emerging on the other side of the door they saw Mithos standing his hand outstretched, sucking the life energy out of his mother, Queen Danniiela.

“Mithos, son why…. why are you doing this to me?”
    The voice of Lyn-Frankel replied, “I am not your adopted son, I am the arch-demon Lyn-Frankel!!! Your son has lost control of his body as I have grown stronger, feeding on his darkest, most sad times and memories. I am doing this so I can begin a new era, an era were all the job classes are equal. An era of Demons. You pathetic mortals have no idea….”

Lyn-Frankel is interrupted by the cries of the queens most trusted allies and friends.

“Leave her alone, Dragon Roar” screams Jonny sending the arch-demon flying out the window.

“My lady!!” erupts from the mouth of Ema, as she flings her body across Queen Danniiela crying.

Gareth in the mean while is trying to heal the queens’ wounds, but he gasps, “Impossible, my holy magic cannot heal these wounds, they appear not to be external but also internal, I’m sorry, there is nothing I can do” as he to also breaks into tears.

With her last breaths Danniiela says,” Please my friends do not dismay, this is my destiny but before I go, I leave you with this prophecy:

Eternal Discord is on its way, our only hope, yet be displayed, in years to come under immoral reign, four shining lights shalt appear, one with brain unmatched without, one sleeking shadow with dexterity unrivalled no doubt, the other with the strength and elemental control and finally a master of the bow.

These four shall rise from ashes, in time of despair, to destroy the demon masters, with a pure burning flare. This power unknown to those who refuse, that justice, courage and love, held by power above.

Each come wielding spirits of light, to save the day and win the impossible fight.”

With this Queen Danniiela left this world, her spirit erupting from her body and taking a form of an eagle thus flying off into the world.

--------------
    With the battle waging on outside, the sobbing friends begin to cease with anger running through their veins.

“We…made a mistake” said Ema, “Yes my friend we did, by saving that boy with from the drakes all those years ago” replied Gareth

Jonny interrupts” But don’t forget we couldn’t have told what was yet to come then, only those with a blessing from the Gods may have had an idea, in any case it was a the honourable thing to do”

“If we didn’t save Mithos back then, this may never have happened, the demons have broken our defences and created a field around the castle there is no escape” Ema sadly blurted

As soon as she did so Lyn-Frankel burst back into the room by using the roof with countless Balrogs with her. She screamed, “Die” and casted the spell “From the darkest part of body or soul, destroy these meddling mortals before me its my goal, Dark Retribution.”

As the spell was about to hit, the eagle form of the queens soul sweep in and a celestial light shone allowing the souls of her companions to escape purgatory. They all took form as spirits of Light and scattered to scared alcoves about the land.

Lyn-Frankel knew what had just happened but was powerless to stop the spirits combined but also they were powerless to even match her without a physical manifestation such as a host.

The tall arch-demon stood in fear and anger at what had just happened, but this only made her stronger. Mithos body had now been changed it now sported black feathered wings, pale white skin but with pure black eyes and purple flowing hair.

-----------
    This marked the day that the Era of Demons began and since then two years have past and Darkness now fills the world from east to west and north to south, from the highest of heights to the depth of the sea.

The Victorians are now slaves to the demons, but few have managed to escape and formed a Rebellion. Their refuge is the scared alcoves protected by the spirits.

Queen Danniiela Spirit is now known as Belle, spirit of love and archery

Jonny has became known as Anco, the spirit of courage and warriors

Ema has became known as Haski, the spirit of justice and thievery

Gareth is now Rocco, spirit of truth and watches over the mages

Together they are the divine four and their magic prevents the demons entering their place of residence

------
    Well that’s the prologue you can expect my chapters to be lengthy and be few of them.

Comment and correct me please

Jr. Necki

O guys I may need a few people for registration:

so here goes

Name:?
    Job:?
    Description:

Im going to take one of the roles maybe the warrior as the main for awhile then I hope to induce the other cahracters in as Children of Light, one fo each class of course

Interesting stuff, I do suggest you revise it and check for punctuation errors and the likes. There are numerous amounts of them.

Keep going anyway. /words of encouragement

I will regerster

Jul
    Thief
    age 16
    A ruff boy who does not play by the rules. But there is someone who can stop him doing stupid stuff

OT I LOVE HAVING A CONCETION WITH THE AUTHOR

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Lol good good, registration noted :D

FIANLLY TIM FIANLLY RAWR well

Name:Brian
    Class:Spearman
    Description: Tall muscular and seems intimidating, though shy and intellegent at the same time. Passed the Spearman test by boring the monsters with a boring lecure. Agrees to help after he learns of the queen's death.

Anyway you have a bit of tense problems, and that's about all, and I couldnt find the plot easily. That poem was great!

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

Take 'Jul' out please, there's too many 'Jul's going around, lol

Jr. Necki

Hmm mabye I could change Jul to Liam as it has the Lia in it what you thnk julz.

Yeah I do have alot of errors as I have actually never did alot of creative writing, in school we are limited to opinion, speeches and answering boring questions.

I'll be taking note of all those that register, and will include them at some stage of the story even if it is not a main part.

Sorry Gasy but as I said I'll be taking the warrior slot as I already have sort of a plot worked, but mayeb you could be my brother or something.

I dont want to reveal too much at the moment.

Thanks for commenting it truely is a moral boast

I like it, but its suuuuch a linear storyline.

The second I saw "having the baby and died" part, I figured out most of the storyline right there.

Also, a blond hair blue eyed loner"

Strive for more originality.

Good job. The plot's a little cliche-ish, but the effort is there. Like what xdgr said, check for punctuation and grammmar errors, other than that, it's good. Keep it up Tim!