Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lol!

Beginner

I had a feeling there was a glitch involving that less-than-a-minute flight...I even felt compelled to drop something from there once. Makes me glad I didn't go with 'curiosity' that time....

Though I wonder if that stuff is just gone once it falls....?
    "If there weren't any n00bs,the world would be a happier place...but there shall always be newbs."

Kradia forever!! Though we do need GameMasters...

Your not allowed to tip the bird mesos.
    In the eyes of Nexon, it should be NX.

I also heard it has something to do with CC'ing immediately after landing. There's a load of threads on SW if you want to check... lots of people on there posting about how the best way to contact Nexon is (with sample text etc)...

well i submitted an inquiry immediately following my bannation in which i explained how my account was not under any "Illegal Activity" and talked about how it must've been an auto-ban feature since no competent GM would've thought me hacking.

and hooray, they responded saying they'll unban my account in a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mar1ne View Post
    well i submitted an inquiry immediately following my bannation in which i explained how my account was not under any "Illegal Activity" and talked about how it must've been an auto-ban feature since no competent GM would've thought me hacking.

and hooray, they responded saying they'll unban my account in a day.
    its a miracle, nexon comented on a inquiry in less than a month! grats on being the few survivers of this glitch =)

Yeah, this glitch has been around for a while. The funny thing was, Nexon didn't believe people that they weren't hacking for at least three weeks after someone Frapped a mule getting banned by the glitch and sent the Youtube link to them in a help ticket.

That's good news they responded so quick, though. You should get back on MS, level up a bit, and take me to DTs. :D
    Spoiler!