Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: People in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    and I doubt prison guards are around all the time. hell, who's to say they won't help/ also rape you?
    they are. mainly to stop any fighting or break outs, that's their entire purpose is to keep an eye on you otherwise they wouldnt be a gaurd.
    for your second question: do you even know why there's an excessive amount of ****sexual rape in prison? its because if they seperate male/female prisoners and you havent "got some" in the past 10 years or so youd pretty much settle for *** gang rape just to get it out of your system. unlike the prisoners, guards actually have a society to go back to after work hours were they dont have to sink that low from loss of sexual activity when they have an actual society to go back too.

Jr. Necki

What penguinzrock, Chicle, zigkid3 said was exactly what I was thinking about, its only your inmates that treat you badly... and it depends on who you are, if you get bullied/raped/something.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    they are. mainly to stop any fighting or break outs, that's their entire purpose is to keep an eye on you otherwise they wouldnt be a gaurd.
    for your second question: do you even know why there's an excessive amount of ****sexual rape in prison? its because if they seperate male/female prisoners and you havent "got some" in the past 10 years or so youd pretty much settle for *** gang rape just to get it out of your system. unlike the prisoners, guards actually have a society to go back to after work hours were they dont have to sink that low from loss of sexual activity when they have an actual society to go back too.
    you are denying the possibility of a corrupt and pancakesexual guard. who's to say that he's capable of getting laid in society?

u betar wach it ziggy. i kno ARGOOMANTS!!!

you are denying the possibility of a corrupt and pancakesexual guard. who's to say that he's capable of getting laid in society?

u betar wach it ziggy. i kno ARGOOMANTS!!!
    let me put it this way. would they just randomly join in a gang bang of a random prisoner and help other prisoners only to lose their job in the next minute, and probably no one would want to hire him?

as for getting laid. its called a frkin hooker or brothels.

Phantom Watch

dunno if a guard can afford a hooker. but who's to say that the victim could identify all the perps?

as for helping, all the guard needs to do is look the other way or leave the room.

It's all a matter of WHAT prison isn't it?

There are some prisons that don't seem prisons at all, and some that cannot be called prisons but rather hell.

Each prison has their own environment to "fix" the criminals, and whether they work is totally up to them.

As for the fact that they get 3 meals a day, can run for president, vote, AND get a university diploma. Well the diploma and vote is to encourage criminals to take an interest into education and politics. The 3 meals a day would be the human rights thing, there's food shelters (i'm sure) all over america for the financially challenged.

Prison doesn't mean free ride at life, seriously u do chores everyday, cell for the whole day, hardly any access to computer/ phone (most prisons anyway)i could hardly call that a life.

Free man WITH a criminal record (decided to read in detail the posts :S)

and DLH and zig stop talking about rape in prisons.
    It happens.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

Phantom Watch

sorry, but ziggy was making it sound like it was avoidable when the only prevention is not commiting crime in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888 View Post

Prison doesn't mean free ride at life, seriously u do chores everyday
    ya they work or else it would be hella boring. however they do get paid for their work inside the prison. so its basically a job. yeah thats so unfair @_@
    the job is so they can make money for when they get released back into society.

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888 View Post
    and DLH and zig stop talking about rape in prisons.
    It happens.
    sorry, but ziggy was making it sound like it was avoidable when the only prevention is not commiting crime in the first place.
    that's cause it can. not 100% of people in prison get raped/rape.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    that's cause it can. not 100% of people in prison get raped/rape.
    I never said everybody gets raped in prison, I'm just saying that if it will happen it is unavoidable (unless joo got homies).

hanging around the guards all the time and keeping quiet actually seems like an invatation to be raped to me.

can anyone vouch for how much they get payed in prison? I think it was less than minimum wage, but I'm no authority.

can anyone vouch for how much they get payed in prison? I think it was less than minimum wage, but I'm no authority.
    not sure. but keep in mind they dont have to spend it on anything. they dont get taxes which is major. and im not sure how many hours they have to work as well.