Thread: Utterly random and crappy composition.

Default Utterly random and crappy composition.

Just made this up. Not good quality plot etc. Comment anyway. Im bored.

Regret

My name is Alex. I have a story to tell you, one about what I regret most in life.
    I was 14 years old back then. My family was rich. At least, richest in our neighborhood.
    My sister, brothers and I enjoyed things most other kids in the town could only hear of or see because of that. I had been spoilt greatly and was arrogant. Eventually, my arrogance also worrying my parents. They warned me that punishments were harsh in such a place.
    I didn’t know much. I laughed since harsh treatment was the thing I would only see in books and TV shows. Then one day, my life changed. Gary, one of the considered most hated kid in the village due to his mischief and arrogance. He was a year my senior, and also my best friend. He seemed well off, even though he never worked much. After 4 years of me knowing him as a friend, I finally knew why he had the money to get food, clothes, and other stuff. Turns out he was a thief. I saw him creeping into a house, owned by one of the grocers, Selena. And in less than 5 minutes, he came back out, smirk on his face and a small wad of cash in his hand. I confronted him the next day. He grinned and simply said ‘I won’t be caught. I’ve done this for 5 years, so there is no worry.’
    He tried to entice me with the promise of more money and succeeded. In the end, I helped him with his thefts. I followed this lifestyle for 2 years. But on the day I hit 17, there was a snag. As I took the money, Gary had ignored the dog. It was small so he merely kicked it aside. We didn’t think it would cause us trouble, until the dog ran out yelping. Most of the neighborhood woke up and by the time we got out, we were surrounded. Our town court held in two days. My parents sobbed and townspeople who respected us slowly started hating us. Gary was sentenced to death the next week. I was lucky. They believed Gary was the leader. But the punishment I received was a great shock to me. I was exiled. Never to ever return. My mother fainted at this point. A great deal of pleading from my family didn’t work. The Judge merely said ‘This is a very light punishment.’ I was given 3 days to settle affairs and pack up my belongings. I would be shot if I ever returned. My regret came from what I did, and the hurt it caused to me. The memory of my family’s faces as I left was imprinted. The great sadness and hurt, my mother crying loudly, my sister and brothers looked at me as though it was a great betrayal. It will be the greatest regret, that the last time I saw the faces of my loved ones filled with not respect, pride or happiness but filled with sorrow and pain.

END
    I didnt bother to do any correcting. Too lazy. And Negi, no dis eez not joo.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Not bad =)
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by jiahao_94 View Post
    Not bad =)
    Thanks. But it isn't much. I used to love writing and art. Now i'm somewhat plain and empty in my opinion.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Lol, wall of text. The first part where you introduced "yourself", it set a good mood, I should say. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lagger12 View Post
    Lol, wall of text. The first part where you introduced "yourself", it set a good mood, I should say. Not bad.
    My first story was a cross between imagination, Aliens, er, and Zero from Megaman X. I was primary 3. Over 700 words i think. The problem is that i required to do about 4+ drafts of it. >_<

Then i made action stories like raids, etc. Im outta inspiration most of the time now, so i can barely write a good piece.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.