Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Guild Hackers

Quote Originally Posted by masterchocobo View Post
    Just tell your guild people that you're temporarily leaving, then quit the game for a few weeks to do normal stuff, like catch up on homework, hang out with real friends, eat healthy food, get laid, etc.
    Weirdly enough, some people already do those things alongside playing Maple Story sometimes! It's not a 'one or the other' choice lol

Anybody considering that Nexon is only campaigning in other websites (Newgrounds, NuklearPower) to make MapleStory popular instead of fixing the hacker problem, say "I".
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    and how exactly does that work? If anything, its stops people from buying nx (like me) since they are pissed off at nexon
    Hackers go around disrupting guilds throughout MS which ends up with people buying loads of smegas reporting it. I was in Broa when it happened and there were tons of smegas being used just to report guilds that fell fallen victim to the hackers. If there were as many smegas as there were in every other server I can see the mass profit Nexon banked in a single day.

It's just a thought. I find it hard to believe that Nexon would let them cause as much damage as they did.

Tons of smegas are used regardless if there are hackers or not, so I doubt it makes any difference

Anyway, the guild hack has not been 100% patched with last nights server check, but it is not as bad as it was before. They can only expel one member at a time, instead of the whole guild in a couple of seconds

http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show....php?t=1424070
    Spoiler!

Ya, I really don't think this has caused much of a difference in smega usage.

Turns out my guild got hit too -_- Leader made a new one already though, with less slots. I hope they fix this completely soon. Since two of my chars are guildless now, I want to make my own. I just don't want to do it till they fix this crap so I don't risk anything just in case there's some random chance it gets killed.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!