what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Chapter 8

"Concentrate on the powers inside of you and swing your staff. Don't worry if it carries you away, move with it." a voice next to me said.
    I took my evil wings and closed my eyes. Then I felt the source of mana inside of me and swung my staff around, it carried me to the right, but I now understood what he meant. My feet wanted to dance with the rhythm of the mana around me. The mana became a circle around me, a green one, and I danced inside it, following the movement of my staff, which I swung again and again. Suddenly, from the sky, a blue and green wolf fell on the ground.
    "Fenrir!" one of the summoners next to me said, surprised.
    But as the circle disappeared, they were even more surprised.
    I just looked into their amazed faces. "What does it mean? Fenrir? And why are you all surprised?"

"Fenrir is this Aeon. And if you're going to look it up, it is not summonable and Valefor's brother. And even more surprising: During this magic circle, the Aeons inside of you all come out, all the ones listening to you. Apparently this is only Fenrir. Once the magic circle cancels, it should also disappear, but it didn't. It seems to be following you around, like a real being. Like my Quetzal."

"Quetzal?"

"Look up into the sky."

I raised my head and saw a green bird circling around us. The summoner whistled and it landed on the ground. Even though it was as big as we were, it chirruped cutely and flew up again.
    "They probably think you don't want me.", a voice in my head said. I turned around, scared. What was that?
    "Your first summon... Aeons can talk to you, they can speak into your mind. That's just what Fenrir says."

They treat me like an animal.

"I think our work is done."
    "And what about... Valefor? Who I managed to summon?"
    "We can't tell you, we don't know."

///

Two hours after Rose had left the castle, she came back again. Me and Joshua looked down the castle tower, and suddenly we noticed a wolf following her. "Watch out, Rose!" Joshua called and I jumped down the castle wall. Joshua tried to catch me, but he didn't manage to do it and ran down the castle stairs. I was almost a meter off the ground and threw a star into the ground as forcefully as I could to catch my fall. It threw me up a bit and I landed unhurt, preparing to fight the thing.
    Suddenly a strong gust of wind threw me off my feet and the grass on the floor tied me to the ground. "Fenrir! Stop it! He's not a foe!"
    The grass loosened and I was able to breath again. "Is this... a summon?"
    "Yeah, it is."

Joshua ran out of the tower gate and rushed towards us with his Killing Edge unsheathed. I raised my hand and he understood, sheathing it again. I knelt down. "Hey, Fenrir. I don't know if you understand me, but my name's Jath." I muttered. Fenrir walked towards me and pressed his nose against my arm.
    "I guess that means yes." I said.
    "He doesn't want you to treat him like an animal." Rose said.
    "You two can talk?" I asked.

Rose explained everything. Suddenly Joshua raised his voice. "You know, I probably will be put under death trial. You remember the night - back when we fought Anima? I killed the knight, and as Frelia's General, I must first try to imprison the person. Killing is not an option."

"And you're telling us this NOW?" I asked.

"I couldn't just tell you... I felt bad. I thought you'd take the blame on yourself."

I got up. "No matter what happens. If you're put under death trial, we're getting you out."

...Prison Break?

Good chapter! =P Although I didn't realise that the PoV in the first part was Rose. Didn't catch on about the staff part until when I saw the three strokes signalling a change of PoV D=

Well, as I said; Good chapter!
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Prison Break? Not. x3

Chapter 9

The next day, we went to the marquis and asked why he'd have to be put under court. We said it was only a reaction to prevent Anima of being summoned, and the effects of it's summon were seen on the whole continent. Still, the marquis denied. Joshua had to be treated like any other person, the circumstances couldn't be changed.

"Why won't you do it? For us?"
    "Sorry, I can't do anything."

We left the throne room. Joshua was still standing there, since the General had to protect the marquis, and he still wasn't degraded or thrown out.
    "Dirty arrogant little thing. If she'd shown just one tear I'd have done everything. Just like all the others from Maple..."

"Does that mean you're discarding me, Sire?"

"No, Joshua, YOU have always been my servant, and one of my best. I'm not going to put you under death trial."

"Oh, so that's the thing. What about me? I'm from Maple, too."

"Don't talk to me like this, Joshua! You have always done good work!"

"As long as they do what you want them to do, they're okay? You're sick."

"That's enough. In seven days, you're dead. I'd have forgiven you that you killed that person, but not this talking to me."

With those words, they took Joshua out of the throne room with three guards. As they walked next to us, Joshua dropped his Killing Edge. "Take care of it!" he said, smiling.
    I took the Killing Edge and noticed a piece of paper. "Look for my mother. She told me about a place made of rocks, of a mountain which is warmer than every beach, and that is probably where she is. Tell her what happened! She can help me."

I just made a link with you. It's me, Fenrir, the wolf. Usually we don't do that, since everything we say is heard by everyone who's linked with us. Rose is hearing this too.

"Rose, look at this." I handed her the piece of paper and she read it. "That place his mother talked about must be Perion."

You probably don't have enough time. I suggest one of you stays here, and tries to get out as much time as possible, and the other person goes to Maple as fast as possible.

"Rose, a ride to Perion will take three days! We don't have that much time!"

With Valefor, it'll be two hours.

Rose lead me out of the castle and Fenrir, who waited outside, growled. A huge dragon or bird appeared in the skies and landed next to us.
    Rose was speechless and just stared at the bird as it lowered it's wing for one of us to jump up.
    "Jath, please, you do the flying to Perion thing. I'm a bit too scared of flying."

I hopped on Valefor's back and put my arms around his throat. It screeched and took off the ground.

Two hours later...

Jath, Rose is at court now. She tries to stand up for Joshua, but ever since she went in, I have a bad feeling. I don't know if we'll manage to do it.

Hearing those words, I told Valefor, and he throttled. Five minutes later, we arrived at Perion, but we didn't land. I told Valefor to aim for the East Rocky Mountains. A hermit wouldn't live in a town. Valefor dropped me in the center of the Rocky Mountains and flew off. Great, now I was on the Rocky Mountains, but I had no idea where to search! I jumped around the cliffs and searched.
    Jumping from rock to rock, I looked around for hidden caves. Wait, wasn't there a cave over there? I leaned forward and slipped, falling down, but I caught a platform with my hand and pulled myself up. I raised my head to see a cave just in front of me.

Rose, Valefor just told me that Jath found a cave. Perhaps he'll have found that woman soon. Jath, watch out, hermits usually are alone and want to stay alone.

I stepped into the dark cave, trying to see what's inside. My eyes slowly got used to the darkness and I noticed that this wasn't a cave, this was a home carved into the rock! And apparently, there were two ways. I noticed a living room at the left, but there was nobody in it, so I turned right to see a huge, empty space. A training room? I wanted to turn around, but something sticked my feet to the floor.
    Spiderwebs? How'd they appear suddenly? I heard steps behind me, so I tried to hear who it was. A female voice spoke. "What did you want in this cave?"
    "I'm looking... for someone..." I coughed. Spiderwebs were materializing at my throat and applying pressure on it.
    "And who would that person be?"
    "The mother... of... release me..." I begged, it was too hard to breathe.
    "Speak!"
    "Of... Joshua..."

The spiderwebs disappeared and I turned around to see a woman of about thirty years standing in front of me.

Not at all what I would have imagined. She looked so young...
    "What's with Joshua? I gave him open to adoption, I wouldn't have been able to feed him, and now he had a proper education, something he wouldn't have had with me. There's no reason to be mad at me."

"He's being put under death trial. Right now, as we talk. You're the only person who could save him."

That woke up the mother feeling inside of her. "My little Joshua... death trial? Why?"

"He tried to save people by killing someone to abort a summoning. He's not allowed to kill, he's Frelia's General, and he should have tried to imprison that person."

"He killed for the good and got arrested for that? What's the fastest way to Frelia?!"

Jr. Necki

I love your work kon only getting to read up now lol

thanks I wnat more sooon!!!

Chapter 10

"You know, I also grew up without parents." I said, sitting on Valefor's back. I turned my head around and saw Joshua's mother standing, she'd just taken off her hat. Her name was Ika, well, at least that's what she said. But she didn't want to tell me much about her past, I thought. Her Pirate blouse and skirt were whirling around in the wind.
    "When I was about five years old, I woke up in front of a cloister. And that's where I lived the first few years. After that, I went off. I lived as a thief."
    "Assassin?"
    "No, thief. My job's assassin, but I lived from things I stole."
    "I was an Assassin, but not for the money. Even when I was younger, I already lived like a hermit. Assassins have killed my parents, and I had wanted revenge, working for their company in order to get to the boss."
    I turned my head to the proud woman behind me and said "We're the same. Aren't we?"
    "Maybe more or less. Look, there's the continent."

Valefor lowered his altitude. From what I knew from Fenrir, Joshua was already adjudged, and since there was no one in the death row, they were already on the city plaza, having put the gallows up.
    "From what I remember, the city plaza used to be near the cliffs... I have a plan."

Joshua was standing on the gallows. Everything was prepared, and once the platform under him would fold in, he'd fall down and the rope around his throat would make him suffocate. He didn't want to die...
    Rose stood there, in the crowd, and hoped that the plan would work.

"And that is, infact, how the laws of our land order us to kill this person. Even though it might hurt inside our hearts, it is a thing that will help us become a better place."

Rolling out! Fenrir said.

Suddenly he appeared next to the crowd and snarled angrily. People were scared of him - just the time for me. I was in the crowd and sneaked next to the gallows. Eventually I was near enough, when Fenrir was about to be attacked, and I threw a steely to cut the rope off. Joshua grinned as he saw me rushing towards him. "I keep my promises!" I said and Rose pulled out the Killing Edge, throwing it towards him.

"Even if you're a thousand, we will still stand against you!" Joshua called out, not knowing what we were about to do. But it helped. Some people backed off in terror, some pulled out their weapons. And Ika, who stood on the cliffs, swung herself near the gallows and took the marquis as a hostage. As Joshua heard screams of terror going around in the crowd, he saw his mother fighting for him. A tear appeared in his eye, then he decided to wait for their next turn.

"LISTEN TO ME!" Ika called. "If anyone of you even decides to move towards us or attack us, that one is a dead person in two seconds. We have two Aeons and someone of us inside the crowd!"

She shouldn't have said this. Rose THREW the sword. Fenrir said and soon the crowd knew what was up. But Rose knew too, and ran from them, using Teleport. I felt a blue light shining through me and a white one took my sight. I was on the meadow in my mind again.

The man who had been there last time stood there again. "You! Tell me, who am I? What is this all? What's the meaning? I've been thinking about what you've said ever since I was in Trance the first time. Tell me!"

"You have to think more, Jath. Every time you get the trance, you see the shapes of something you know will be you. But you just see the shapes. You think yourself, what will it be, and you become what it is. Whatever it will be, the more you think, the closer to the truth you will be."

"What do you -" I wanted to say, but found myself on the battlefield again. This time, I saw myself being something entirely else than last time.

The devil...? Joshua knew what was going to happen, but Ika just stared at me. I would have to kill those people...
    I already felt myself losing control of my body and decided to take control and kill them myself, before I go crazy and destroy something.
    I raised my hand. Rose had tripped and was about to be hit by the mob. "Ninja Ambush." Two hundred Ninjas suddenly appeared out from nowhere and started going through the mob, killing more and more of them. I couldn't just look at it - and fainted.

I heard a voice in my head.
    "Find Clearleaf."

Jr. Necki

Thanks Kon

You post real fast =)
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Chapter 11

"I'm dying... ah..." I muttered as I woke up in a bed. Wait, a bed?
    Slowly the memories of the last day came back, that I'd fainted during the trance. How'd I get here? I recognized the place I was at as Ika's cave in Perion.
    I tried to stand up, but my feet hurt badly and my arms were... tied up to the bed? I looked down on my body. Wounds? When did I get those?
    My Slain was lying on the floor, I couldn't reach it. Did Ika capture me? I tried to free my arms while noticing they were hurt, too. But I didn't manage to free me, instead, it got closer.

Whatever it is, Rose, we have to be cautious with him.

What did Fenrir say? Cautious... with who? Me? I looked down on my feet - and I was lucky. Whoever had tied me up hadn't taken off my snowshoes. I flipped on the bed, landing on the arm ties with my spiky shoes. It cut the ropes off, so I reached into my bag to get a throwing star and cut the ties around my arm off. Readying myself for a battle, I equipped my Dark Slain and pulled a steely out.
    I overheard a conversation.
    "We shouldn't tell him... Mom still doesn't wake up." I heard Joshua say.
    "Do you think he was able to control himself while he did it?"
    "Most probably... I still don't understand why he went in such a rage and killed all the civilians in town!"

In town...? I just remember having got the ones who've attacked Rose...
    I stepped out. "What did I do?" I asked.
    "How long have you been listening?" Rose asked.
    "Long enough to know you're hiding something from me." I replied.
    "Yesterday... when you were in Trance, you suddenly transformed... you looked completely like something else. Ika must've recognized someone in you, and she's attacked you, but it was too late. You were rushing to the town and you've attacked everyone, every civilian. You've wiped out everything in the town. Then you've headed for Ika. You've recognized someone in her and attacked her, but she managed to get you down, not without sacrificing huge parts of her power. She's still unconscious. She's just mumbling one word all the time: Kaiza."

I just looked down on the floor, in terror. What happened to me...?
    "Rose... I have to find out. Tie me up somewhere and stab yourself a little, so you're in danger. I must know what it is."
    Joshua headed off to the room where he had tied me up and got the ties to fix me on the wall.
    I threw a steely on the floor. "Do it with this. That way, it'll be yourself who I have to protect you from, and heal yourself once it gets dangerous. I hope everything will be okay."

Ika took the steely and slowly carved a wound through her wrist. "It... hurts. Do I need more?" she asked, not seeing me. I surrounded by white light again.
    The meadow. The man on the meadow.
    I pointed my finger at him. "You! You are Kaiza, aren't you?"
    "You've found out. What do you want to do? I'm the darkness myself. You - you can't do anything." he said. The meadow disappeared and I found myself in Trance. "Heal!" I shouted, so she healed herself and I lost Trance.

I'm not the devil, I thought. No. That person in my mind, he was the devil.
    "Where's Ika?" I asked.
    "Mom's in the sleeping room over there." Joshua replied, so I walked in. She was lying on a bed, hardly breathing. There were scars of where we had fought... I knelt down and looked at her face.
    "I don't know if you hear this... I'm not Kaiza. Who is... Kaiza? I don't know at all. I forgot what happened yesterday. Your son told me. Please, please tell me who Kaiza is. I want to know what I'm fighting against."

Ika lifted an eyebrow and looked at me kindheartedly. "I... know you're not... him... Kaiza is the one... who killed... my... fiance."
    "You didn't manage to take him off?"
    "I'll tell you once... I can speak... normally... long... story..." she squeezed those words out as Joshua came in.
    "Jath. I think it'll be better if everyone of us sleeps a bit. We won't tie you up this time, Fenrir will watch you."
    I walked back to my bed, almost unconscious. This would be a long sleep. I would have to think about everything that happened.

After hours of lying in my bed without sleep, I woke up. I've dreamed that I can't sleep? Weird dream. I got up, seeing Fenrir checking if everything was okay. "Don't you ever need to sleep, Fenrir?" I asked.
    I never feel tired.
    "Don't you Aeons ever want to... relax, or something?"
    We don't close our eyes. If I want to relax, I'm just doing nothing.

I walked into the living room to see Joshua sleeping on the couch. There were voices from Ika's room. Entering, I saw Rose drinking a cup of tea and talking to Ika, who had a cup too. But she was still lying in her bed.
    Rose noticed me. Her bright hair shined in the sunlight. "Ika's okay. She's just a bit tired."
    "We'll have to visit a friend of mine. His name's Ivan, he's a Bowmaster. He fought along with us, against Kaiza."
    "Can you tell me the whole Kaiza story?"
    "Let's wait 'till Joshua's woken up. I don't wanna retell."
    Thirty minutes of chatting and discussing Assassin techniques, Ika stated that I was ready for the third job advancement, by the way, Joshua got up and entered the room.

"Okay, all, listen closely. I'm not going to repeat, it's hard enough for me to retell everything. When I was a bit younger than you, I worked as an assassin. You should already know that. I wasn't able to kill one of my victims, so I rescued him and that person is your father, Joshua, his name was Kon. That time is known as the Dark Age. When demons attacked Maple, Kon's father died and contracted a pact with the Devil Balrog. That way, he got revived, but he became the devil himself. He was the source of the demons. With one of my former schoolfriends, Ivan, whose father saved me from the assassins who killed my parents, and Kon, we fought against the Devil Balrog. There were a lot more people. But telling you about everyone of them would be too much at once. A magical barrier held all of us back. But Kon was already through it and fought with Kaiza, and as he managed to land the final hit of his human body, he got twirled away. His knife got twirled away, too, and he... landed with the knife through his heart. I then, somehow, managed to kill him. I used some technique... Soul Star, or something like that. I don't even remember, I was in rage. I still own the knife that Kon used... But probably, somehow, Kaiza must've survived. Step aside, Joshua. Lincyoan!" Ika called.

A black knife suddenly flew in from the other room and into Ika's hand. "The Cursayer. Joshua, your father would have probably passed it on. Do you want it? Try to call it. The word's 'Lincyoan.'"
    "...Lincyoan." Joshua said. The knife flew straight into Joshua's hand.
    "It's something special. Well, if you listened carefully, you'll probably have noticed that the person in Jath's mind would be more or less Kaiza's grandfather. But don't think that's bad, Joshua. You're Kaiza's, and not the Devil Balrog's child."

Wow inspreation attack all of a sudden???

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!