9 14.06%
  • No, you'll phail.

7 10.94%
  • I want your babies.

23 35.94%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchanting Madness

I'm positive you can do it.

Mechanting isn't hard at all if you spend enough time in the fm IMO. And since thats all your doing you should be fine.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Phantom Watch

Crap.
    I'm making a ~70m investment into iTCG...

....gonna take me ~2 days to make the items and ~2 days to sell them.
    This might set me back a bit.
    >___>

On the other hand, I found 60% glove matk for 5m just now.
    I never even saw this scroll before! :D

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    On the other hand, I found 60% glove matk for 5m just now.
    I never even saw this scroll before! :D

:eek: I can finish scrolling my gloves one day without fear of making um go boom? yay... \;-;/

I iz a pokeymon! : D

Could you go more in-depth on your guide about merchanting specifically? I have 4m right now and I'd like to make it at least 20 so I can scroll a decent dark ritual at 75.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Areks View Post
    Could you go more in-depth on your guide about merchanting specifically? I have 4m right now and I'd like to make it at least 20 so I can scroll a decent dark ritual at 75.
    What do you wish to know?

Personally, I make money just by browsing the FM and looking for deals.
    It takes like 1 hr to go through all of Scania's FM rooms, and I'll have found quite a few deals after that one hour! D;

The only good thing I found so far that I could possibly sell for more was a 11dex level 20 warrior overall for 150k.

Is that all you do? Like do you ever risk scrolling WG and stuff for resale?

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Areks View Post
    The only good thing I found so far that I could possibly sell for more was a 11dex level 20 warrior overall for 150k.

Is that all you do? Like do you ever risk scrolling WG and stuff for resale?
    That's basically all I do, except go iTCG running.

There are basically six main methods of getting mesos:
    1) FM browsing
    2) Zipangu merhchanting (dark scrolls/gacha items near the gachapon)
    3) FM Entrance spamming
    4) Smega shopping (going to Ch_ Fm_ where said smega-er is "S>drk scrol cheeep comcome")
    5) iTCG running (making manuals in NLC, going to Omega to make the items)
    6) MTS hoarding (must have nx)

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post

1) FM browsing don't do (good deals often gone, how do u do it? special method?)
    2) Zipangu merhchanting (dark scrolls/gacha items near the gachapon) don't do , is this extremely profitable? if it is i might start
    3) FM Entrance spamming this i do do, and it nets me 5m a day or so, just a little bit of scroll/item hunting before bed + setting up shop :S
    4) Smega shopping (going to Ch_ Fm_ where said smega-er is "S>drk scrol cheeep comcome") don't do OFTEN, more times than not, it's always rip off prices for desperate people.
    5) iTCG running (making manuals in NLC, going to Omega to make the items) k does this actually give a large profit? If you take in the cost of ores/ etc etc. It's pretty close in price unless you find really cheap ICTG materials.
    6) MTS hoarding (must have nx) HUH? explain plz?
    that pretty much sum it up for a semi-nub merchanter? O.O? Too many noobs in fm and i really find myself losing patience.

I did, however, once traded a Taru Totem, Tiger Head, and Subani Ankh + 6 other ICTG items for 37 mil so i'm pretty happy.

answers to my question would be appreciated ;)
    also what items/scrolls/etc. did you start off as a basis from that 5m?

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888 View Post

1) FM browsing don't do (good deals often gone, how do u do it? special method?)
    2) Zipangu merhchanting (dark scrolls/gacha items near the gachapon) don't do , is this extremely profitable? if it is i might start
    3) FM Entrance spamming this i do do, and it nets me 5m a day or so, just a little bit of scroll/item hunting before bed + setting up shop :S
    4) Smega shopping (going to Ch_ Fm_ where said smega-er is "S>drk scrol cheeep comcome") don't do OFTEN, more times than not, it's always rip off prices for desperate people.
    5) iTCG running (making manuals in NLC, going to Omega to make the items) k does this actually give a large profit? If you take in the cost of ores/ etc etc. It's pretty close in price unless you find really cheap ICTG materials.
    6) MTS hoarding (must have nx) HUH? explain plz?
    that pretty much sum it up for a semi-nub merchanter? O.O? Too many noobs in fm and i really find myself losing patience.

I did, however, once traded a Taru Totem, Tiger Head, and Subani Ankh + 6 other ICTG items for 37 mil so i'm pretty happy.

answers to my question would be appreciated ;)
    also what items/scrolls/etc. did you start off as a basis from that 5m?
    From 5m, I got REALLY lucky, and found a cheap shop in the FM, and got up to ~15m. Then, I made a iTCG run and made a few sirius capes, and got to like 30m. Since then, I've been alternating between iTCG and FM browsing/Smega shopping.

Uh, did you have the iTCG items, or did you have the money?
    Because a subani's ankh is worth 75m right now, and a totem is at 48m. :<

Anyway, FM Shopping works. I browse through the FMs more than once a day, so I SORT OF remember which shops were originally there, and I can go to the new ones. It's not like I purposely try to remember them though.

Zipangu merchanting is INCREDIBLY profitable. However, you'll get a really bad rep as a scammer and you'll have to rip people off really badly. On the plus side, BWGs can be found for as little at 1m.

I rarely FM Entrance spam. Too much work.

Smega Shopping goes hand-in-hand with FM browsing. I simply race to the Smega'd FM, and if I get there first, I usually get a TON of profit.

iTCG running is really profitable. The really big things like SCGs and Facestompers aren't good for profit, but things like Nevas, Glitter gloves, and Sirius capes can put a good deal of mesos in your wallet.

MTS, not so sure about yet. MTS = Maple Trading System, where you buy/sell things with NX.

lol i guess my wording was confusing, i was the one holding the 37mesos :D

bera it's sorta weird, no ictg is actually profitable, basil based that is...

you get what you pay sorta thing lately.

thanks about the zipangu thing :D i'll try it out sometimes.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop