Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
[MSEA] Game Client Patch on 08/04
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] Game Client Patch on 08/04

Default [MSEA] Game Client Patch on 08/04

Dear Maplers,

There will be a Game Client Patch and Server Maintenance for MapleSEA on 8th April 2008, from 0300 hrs (+8 GMT) to 0830 hrs (+8GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

The upcoming patch includes:
    Version 0.53

- Launch of New Exclusive Singapore Extension Map!
    - Launch of Davy John Party Quest! Herb Town Party Quest
    - New Exclusive Singapore Map Quest!
    - Changes have been made to some Maple Island quest reward.
    - South Ferry South Field and some areas in Maple Island have been modified.
    - New Game Interface to enhance your gaming experience!
    - Reimbursement of SP lost for players who do their 1st job advancement above the required level between 11 and 29.
    - Improved beginner tutorial in Maple Island.
    - Knockback percentage of several bows and crossbows are set higher.
    - Skill damage adjusted! - Iron Arrow, Double Shot, Arrow Blow, Double Stab and Savage Blow.
    - Bullet taxi is added in Ossyria continent.
    - Zakum is now available in both channel 3 and channel 4!
    - Deep Sea Gorge, Top Floor of the Clock Tower and Minar Forest are now inaccessible for users under the level of 15.
    - Mobs have been added to Kerning City subway area (Shade), El Nath Snowfield (Witch in the Snow Mountain), Mu lung Practice Field: Beginner (Doll of Virtuous Man), Night in the Forest (Bamboo Warrior), Fox Ridge (Scholar Ghost). Anti Hacking Monsters
    - New Skin Color added!
    - New Cash items added!
    - Reported Bug fixed!

*Also include new feature (Skill Macro) which is not listed*

If you have problem running the auto-patch when starting the game through the desktop shortcut, restart your PC and follow the steps described in this link here:
    http://www.maplesea.com/support/faq.aspx#09

If this fails, please download the manual patch. If manual patch does not work, please re-download the new game client. Check our FAQ section for more information.

** The patch will be extended tlll 0930 hrs (+8 GMT). We thank you for your kind understanding regarding this issue.

Game Service had resumed at 0935hrs.

- MapleSEA Adminstrator

Extracted from http://www.maplesea.com/intro/notice...ail.aspx?id=48

Quote Originally Posted by IcyBreaker View Post
    Dear Maplers,

There will be a Game Client Patch and Server Maintenance for MapleSEA on 8th April 2008, from 0300 hrs (+8 GMT) to 0830 hrs (+8GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

The upcoming patch includes:

Version 0.53

- Launch of New Exclusive Singapore Extension Map!
    - Launch of Davy John Party Quest!
    - New Exclusive Singapore Map Quest!
    - Zakum now available in Channel 3 and 4!
    - New Game Interface to enhance your gaming experience!
    - Knock back percentage of Bows and Crossbows adjusted!
    - Skill damage adjusted! – Iron Arrow, Double Shot, Arrow Blow, Double Stab and Savage Blow.
    - New Skin Color added!
    - New Cash Items added!
    - Reported Bug Fixed!

If you have problem running the auto-patch when starting the game through the desktop shortcut, restart your PC and follow the steps described in this link here:
    http://www.maplesea.com/support/faq.aspx#09

If this fails, please download the manual patch. If manual patch does not work, please re-download the new game client. Check our FAQ section for more information.

-MapleSEA Adminstrator

Extracted from http://www.maplesea.com/intro/notice...ail.aspx?id=48

AWESOME. I was plannign on posting that, actually. Im guessing 'Davy John' is Herb Town's. The singapore stuff sounds good. Stupid that i just went to Ludi in total of 120k. =.=
    The KB better have increased, for my poor archer is SUFFERING.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Davy John had better be in SG >=D
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

oh dear.. e only thing i'm interested in is the dmg adjustment.. is it gg to get higher? or lower? =S
    ~ MapleSEA ~

-= Aquila =-
    nmwrocks88 lvl 53 bandit

Wait a minutez..
    New interface? AWESOMENESS. WIZET HAS FINALLY STARTED WORKING AGAIN! THE DRUNK IDIOTS ARE NOW SOBER FOR ONCE, WHOO!

Near off-topic:
    Hope the new MS Weapons come out this aninvessary[IDK or CARE Spelling, im in a rush.]
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Just to clarify...
    Davy John's Party Quest is actually Herb Town Party Quest. The name has been used in all servers with the party quest.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyBreaker View Post
    Just to clarify...
    Davy John's Party Quest is actually Herb Town Party Quest. The name has been used in all servers with the party quest.
    Clarified already. *Points at 2nd Post.*
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Hahahaha, lucky for me, I still have 9 levels more of Davy John PQ to enjoy. Too bad for those who has rushed to 100. Sob sob.

2 channels for zakum, interesting. But I guess peoples will just control that as well.

Maybe after tonight, I will stop using Savage Blow as I think they are going to lower it. Even now, SB is giving 480% while assaulter is at 450%. Yes, I know the thing about monster defense being deducted from every one of 6 SB hits.

And finally, more details will be good. We must know the exact adjustment.

Memories ...

Quote Originally Posted by CelHolyPriest View Post
    Hahahaha, lucky for me, I still have 9 levels more of Davy John PQ to enjoy. Too bad for those who has rushed to 100. Sob sob.

2 channels for zakum, interesting. But I guess peoples will just control that as well.

Maybe after tonight, I will stop using Savage Blow as I think they are going to lower it. Even now, SB is giving 480% while assaulter is at 450%. Yes, I know the thing about monster defense being deducted from every one of 6 SB hits.

And finally, more details will be good. We must know the exact adjustment.
    Ill check playpark.

Hmm.
    Im guessing they're increasing the beginning.
    Well, i found something. Its from SleepWood though, a Playpark Forumeer posted it. Its a possibility which i hope for so that my Archer stops suffering.
    http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show....php?t=1383931
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

- Launch of Davy John Party Quest!
    Davy John? :confused:

- Zakum now available in Channel 3 and 4!
    Lucky :p GMS could really use this

- Knock back percentage of Bows and Crossbows adjusted!
    - Skill damage adjusted! – Iron Arrow, Double Shot, Arrow Blow, Double Stab and Savage Blow.
    I wonder if these are good or bad
    Spoiler!