Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
[MSEA] Game Client Patch on 08/04 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [MSEA] Game Client Patch on 08/04

- Reimbursement of SP lost for players who does their 1st job advancement between level 11 and 29.

This was in the notice, too.

FYI, taken from MSEA Server. If the spawn rate is good, maybe it will be goodbye to Himes or Leafre.

Dear Maplers,

The following contents has been released in MapleSEA Client patch version 0.53.

Here are the information that have been modified and added in this patch.

[Games]

- Players who did their 1st job advancement above the required level and between level of 11 and 29 will have their lost SP reimbursed.
    - Function to sort the Guild member (By Name, Job, Level, Title) is added into the guild infomation window.
    - New job recommendation for players creating a new character.
    - Newly improved Beginner tutorial is available in Maple Island.
    - Function to sort items is added for the inventory an storage.
    - Several bows and crossbows knock back percentage are set higher-War Bow, Beginner Bowman's bow, Composite Bow, Hunter's Bow, Ryden, Battle Bow, Pink Flower Print Tube, Red Viper, Maple Bow, Olympus, Vaulter 2000, Crossbow, Battle Crossbow, Mountain Crossbow, Balanche, Eagle Crow, Maple Crow, Rower, Heckler, Silver Crow.
    - Bowman will inflict more damage on the mobs when using bow and crossbow with the attacking distance been shorten.
    - Bowman's Iron Arrow skill damage is reduced and attacking range is widened.
    - Bowman's Double Shots and Arrow Blow skill's initial damage is set higher.
    - Thief's Double Stab and Savage Blow skill's initial damage are set higher.
    - Skill Macro function is added and users can set three skills of thier choice and use it in order.
    - Bullet taxi added in Ossyria Continent.
    - Zakum is available in Channel 3 and 4 now!

[Quests]

- Some changes has been made to some Maple Island Quest reward.
    - Launch of Davy John Party Quest!
    - New Exclusive Singapore Map Quest!

[Map]

- Launch of New Exclusive Singapore Extension Map!
    - South Ferry South Field and some other areas in Maple Island have been modified and added.
    - Deep Sea Gorge, Top Floor of the Clock Tower and Minar Forest are inaccessible for users under level 15.

[Mob]

- Mobs are added in Kerning subway area (Shade), El Nath Snowfield (Witch in the Snow Montain), Mu Lung Practice Field: Beginner (Doll of Virtuous Man), Night in the forest (Bamboo Warrior), Fox Ridge (Scholar Ghost).
    - Mobs added in the New Exclusive Singapore Extension Map.
    Berserkie (Level 85)
    Veetron (Level 90)
    Slygie (Level 95)
    Montrecer (Level 105)
    Petrifighter (Level 110)
    Duku (Level 115)

[ETC]

- Reported Bug Fixed!

[Cash Shop]

- Cash shop hotkey added!
    - [1~8]: select tap menu
    - [/Shift + `]: move tap menu by side
    - [TAB/Shift + TAB]: move category by side under tap menu
    - [Pgup/Pgdn/wheel on the mouse]: item page flip
    - [Home]: go to main menu
    - New Skin Color added!
    - New Cash item added!

-MapleSEA Adminstrator

Memories ...

Well...I am onli interested in the additional map in Singapore which is Urban Jungle and the herb town pq:).Dunnoe wats the skill macro looks like eager towards it

Seems like they are trying to help newbie players out a bit. Guild sort is somewhat useful. And wtf! Item inventory sorting function? Didn't GMS promise us that back in January? :rolleyes:

Oh and the macro function owns too. It lets you bind up to 3 skills onto 1 key. Very useful for recasting buffs.

Grats on the new content msea players. I can only hope that GMS will step it up when the hacking ordeal is over >_>
    Spoiler!

Can you bind the same three skills to one key? And do they cast them one by one, or all at once?
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    Davy John? :confused:

Copyright issues or something? Like there are characters related to real life that have a slightly different name, no?

Lucky :p GMS could really use this
    Yup. You guys are utter Zak freaks. Starting to transition into HT now, no doubt.

I wonder if these are good or bad
    Good improvements.
    Answer in Red.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by CelHolyPriest View Post
    FYI, taken from MSEA Server. If the spawn rate is good, maybe it will be goodbye to Himes or Leafre.

Dear Maplers,

The following contents has been released in MapleSEA Client patch version 0.53.

Here are the information that have been modified and added in this patch.

[Games]

- Players who did their 1st job advancement above the required level and between level of 11 and 29 will have their lost SP reimbursed.
    - Function to sort the Guild member (By Name, Job, Level, Title) is added into the guild infomation window.
    - New job recommendation for players creating a new character.
    - Newly improved Beginner tutorial is available in Maple Island.
    - Function to sort items is added for the inventory an storage.
    - Several bows and crossbows knock back percentage are set higher-War Bow, Beginner Bowman's bow, Composite Bow, Hunter's Bow, Ryden, Battle Bow, Pink Flower Print Tube, Red Viper, Maple Bow, Olympus, Vaulter 2000, Crossbow, Battle Crossbow, Mountain Crossbow, Balanche, Eagle Crow, Maple Crow, Rower, Heckler, Silver Crow.
    - Bowman will inflict more damage on the mobs when using bow and crossbow with the attacking distance been shorten.
    - Bowman's Iron Arrow skill damage is reduced and attacking range is widened.
    - Bowman's Double Shots and Arrow Blow skill's initial damage is set higher.
    - Thief's Double Stab and Savage Blow skill's initial damage are set higher.
    - Skill Macro function is added and users can set three skills of thier choice and use it in order.
    - Bullet taxi added in Ossyria Continent.
    - Zakum is available in Channel 3 and 4 now!

[Quests]

- Some changes has been made to some Maple Island Quest reward.
    - Launch of Davy John Party Quest!
    - New Exclusive Singapore Map Quest!

[Map]

- Launch of New Exclusive Singapore Extension Map!
    - South Ferry South Field and some other areas in Maple Island have been modified and added.
    - Deep Sea Gorge, Top Floor of the Clock Tower and Minar Forest are inaccessible for users under level 15.

[Mob]

- Mobs are added in Kerning subway area (Shade), El Nath Snowfield (Witch in the Snow Montain), Mu Lung Practice Field: Beginner (Doll of Virtuous Man), Night in the forest (Bamboo Warrior), Fox Ridge (Scholar Ghost).
    - Mobs added in the New Exclusive Singapore Extension Map.
    Berserkie (Level 85)
    Veetron (Level 90)
    Slygie (Level 95)
    Montrecer (Level 105)
    Petrifighter (Level 110)
    Duku (Level 115)

[ETC]

- Reported Bug Fixed!

[Cash Shop]

- Cash shop hotkey added!
    - [1~8]: select tap menu
    - [/Shift + `]: move tap menu by side
    - [TAB/Shift + TAB]: move category by side under tap menu
    - [Pgup/Pgdn/wheel on the mouse]: item page flip
    - [Home]: go to main menu
    - New Skin Color added!
    - New Cash item added!

-MapleSEA Adminstrator
    ... I love Wizet for the second time. And *Counts to five.* I hate them again.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

ya i haf a problem... after downloading the patch couldn't enter maple... i juz restarts my com normally i dun play maple but if theres a patch i will download it and play around for a while... i had to stop playing maple due to my studies... but after i download the patch i couldn't enter maple... the game guard loads but after tt, it restarted... er help any1?:confused:

It appears like they are attempting to assist rookie gamers in some way. Sorting by guild can be handy. What's more, wtf! Is there a way to organise the items in your inventory? Wasn't that what GMS promised us in January? :rolleyes:

Oh, and the macro function is yours as well. It allows you to tie up to three skills to a single key. Recasting buffs is a breeze with this tool.

msea players, congrats on the new material. I can only hope that after the hacking crisis is done, GMS will step it up > >
    The knockback percentages for many bows and crossbows have been increased: War Bow, Beginner Bowman's Bow, Composite Bow, Hunter's Bow, Ryden, Battle Bow, and Recurve Bow.