Thread: what is a spa sauna and whats a luk cloth call me a noob if u must.

Default what is a spa sauna and whats a luk cloth call me a noob if u must.

hey i have a funded dexless rouge lv 21 and i've scrolled my ganier and have steelys but what is a luck cloth and a spa sauna?

I think they mean a "Luck Cloth" and a "Spa Sauna" is an overall class armor, called a Blue Sauna Robe. When they mean a Luck Cloth, they probably meant a Blue Sauna Robe that has been scrolled with Overall of Luck scrolls, for extra luck (It is really expensive from over 30mil if it is 15+ Luk more).

Attrition, Tenacity and Labor are the tools to become the best.

Jr. Necki

They might be referring to the Showa robes, depending on where you heard it and the server they're playing on.

Where did you exactly get this information?

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Sauna I'm wearing now??
    Its a dexless clothes lol
    -Goals-
    Hermit
    ~BleedWell~

[X] Lvl 80 [ ] Lvl 85 [ ] Lvl 90 [ ] Lvl 95 [ ] Lvl 99 [ ] Lvl 100
    My IGN is based on this song
    HIM - Bleedwell
    http://www.youtube.com/user/him
    Click on that song!!
    Sniper
    (Resting) ColdWolf666 (Resting)

Don't its a Dexless overall beause a Blue Sauna could be worn by any male player 30+. The sauna i think he is talking about is a Sauna scrolled with luck and a regular sauna so he is kinda talking about the same overall.

There is an spa sauna robe then?

I only got an normal blue sauna robe.

Jr. Necki

Hi all, there was a topic about the spa, I would like to ask if anyone knows where you can buy a massage table?

Jr. Necki

Hello! I have been a massage therapist for about 3 years now and I think I know what might work for you. On the Ariachairs website, you can look for a table for yourself. I often buy various consumables and things for massage on this site, a large selection and good quality. So I think this is what you need. Good luck!

Many spas offer a sauna treatment. I would like to point out that the infrared sauna is a great solution for maintaining health and wellness at home. Just visit this site https://infraredsaunaexpert.com/ and find out all about infrared saunas for the home. You can also get a coupon for the purchase of an infrared sauna. In fact, this is a very good solution for relaxation after a hard day's work.