Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Log on problems

Thread: Log on problems

Hamburger Log on problems

I've had this peculiar problem. this problem only affects one maple account. i tried to Join an apq, and i d/ced once i gave the npc a ticket. Then i tried to re log instantly, however i found that i could get up to the character select screen, but when i selected that character, i instantly d/ced. I then re-tried to log in and found myself facing the blue screen of death.

However, when i logged on to another character i did not encounter a problem.

Can any1 tell my why this is happening?
    Laughing at others will shorten your life
    Laughing at yourself will make you live longer

If you try the whole thing again and end up with the same result, this will means that you have just encountered a bug. Maple just don't know where to put you in. Hahaha. Just report it in your Passport and someone will fix it fast.

Once I have this problem whereby I just can't go into CS. Problem is I have so very old cash item inside there. I reported it and it got fixed within the hour. But, of course, this is MSEA, if it is GMS then I do not know.

Memories ...

Thanks, i'll try out your idea
    Laughing at others will shorten your life
    Laughing at yourself will make you live longer