Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

Speaking of GTA IV, other countries like Austraila and New Zealand will get the "Watered Down" Version of GTA IV. "Watered Down" means being edited for several reasons and cost more for the consumers.

Austraila: http://gamepolitics.com/2008/04/04/a...ion-of-gta-iv/ Aussies would rather boycott the american version. It's cheaper than the "Watered Down" Version.

New Zealand: http://gamepolitics.com/2008/04/27/n...-as-australia/

Alot more articles of the controversial GTA IV game inside Gamepolitics.com About 41 articles I presume?
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    ...you downloaded it?

This is the type of game you buy, there is no excuse to download it except for laziness to go to the store and buy it.
    If you can get something for free there is no reason to ever pay for it. "Hey, take my 60 bucks per game." "Yeah it's cool, I have tons more and I don't want it after all"

--
    @^ - That sucks for Ausralia. I plan on seeing a lot of eBay for the non-watered down version / modded systems for people downloading. :P

P.S. Every one should learn to hotwire a car. You never know when it become crucial if the apocalypse comes. Between global warming and this 2012 crap you all beleve.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Maseme View Post
    Epic dude. Would want to buy the game.
    I'm Retired.

I just got back from playing it for about 6 or 7 hours STRAIGHT.

This game is just so incredible, they have put SO MUCH time and effort into it, it's ridiculously good, fun, intriguing, impressive, and just everything!

I'm having a blast playing it.

Also, the first time I ran over someone (By mistake) it looked so real that I felt really bad, I've tried not hitting anyone else since. The Euphoria engine is REALLY impressive (Same engine for Star Wars Force Unleashed)

This game is a MUST BUY. The level of detail on the city is just enough to warrant a play.

gosh i wanna play it! i just dont have a ps3 D:

This game is extremely R rated.

I just saw the hookers in this game.

Lets just say you'll be able to witness the sex in the car.

When you get laid in the game, you get a "Warm Coffee" achievement. Tee-hee-hee

I haven't picked any hookers up, but I'm sure they aren't any different from the ones in San Andreas, where you'd just hear them at it and see the car rocking back and forth.

I love going on-line in-game haha the articles are just hilarious, and specially the Crap-List classifieds. (Craig-list spoof)

EDIT: Saw the hooker scene. Holy crap, it's indeed really graphic, this will be trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post

EDIT: Saw the hooker scene. Holy crap, it's indeed really graphic, this will be trouble.
    They love to push it more and more each time don't they lol......

I'll probably end up getting gta iv next time paycheck comes in, already heard so many good things.