Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New color themes

The dark version is available now. Scroll all the way to the bottom and switch it to Dark Version. Warning though, as the dark version is freaking ugly for now as I didn't really do the icons properly. I'll fix those after I'm done with the Showa updates~

Icon7

These new icons are super-rad, though. :D

Phantom Watch

I was an adult swim message board member longer than I've been a hidden street member, so this black is kinda comforting. I feel adult swim has the better backround though.

EDIT: is cloud3z a lego man?

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    EDIT: is cloud3z a lego man?
    No I'm not but I do love it :D

I can't get the quick reply to function properly! Until that's resolved I'll have to switch back to the normal version. I like it already though I can see me using this for the rest of my time here.

That's weird................ I think this Dark Version layout it quite buggy. Even the layout in the PM section seems to be totally out. I'll be looking for a new one around, or if you guys have any suggestion~

I like the layout but I always use quick reply and without it I feel lost. xD

Not bad for a dark theme background, except I can't find the quick reply button.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Not bad for a dark theme background, except I can't find the quick reply button.
    There is a quick reply button, just that it will not activate when it's clicked.

As you said there is some bugs that probably need to be worked out but overall this theme is nice. :D

good job.

(only thing I noticed this new layout shows join date and amount of posts, but not server, level etc. o.O)

but showing the post count like old times is nice so i don't have to click someone profile to see how many they have.