Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New color themes

Banned

Default New color themes

I asked if and when we'd be getting new themes when this new forum style came out and I got vagaries. Are we going to get new ones or what? This new forum style pales in comparison to the old black-white version (the very reason I chose the forum over SW) and I'd like to be able to go back, or at the very least get rid of all this white.

If you want the old black and white one back it would probably be very annoying to get, since they swapped over to vB and making skins for it can be annoying indeed.

Who knows though, maybe someone knows how to and plans to change it over. :/
    Gone with the wind

We'll see what we can do bout the themes :)

Banned

Thanks cloud3z. :D

At this point I don't even care what kind of themes you can come up with as long as it's not just plain white.

Thanks elder for suggesting it.

White is kind of getting annoying.

It would be awesome to see some sort of contest (No reward needed) I feel like making one, but making it more H-S oriented could be a bit tough. :|
    Gone with the wind

Banned

If I knew how to make one (and they were open to submissions) I'd gladly do so.

Staring at a white screen is akin to staring directly at a light blub, albeit a weak one. Black background are great. Even though vB doesn't seem to offer that, I like the simplicity of vB.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    Staring at a white screen is akin to staring directly at a light blub, albeit a weak one. Black background are great. Even though vB doesn't seem to offer that, I like the simplicity of vB.
    HS is the only forum with both the standard quote button and the "+quote" button allowing for multiple quotes - that's really the best feature imo.

"Black background are great" - QFT. You win 3 internets.

I'm still looking for a nice black theme. Can't find a suitable one for the forum.

I've found one actually but, no... It's not nice at all lol. So yeah, still searching~