Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New color themes

Quote Originally Posted by cloud3z View Post
    You know what...

I was just thinking about probably using this same layout, but edit the background color into blackish/greyish.

Edited: Okay, forget what I said converting this same layout to blackish/greyish, as I just found 2 wonderful theme and gonna test it out soon XD
    kinda looks like you're testing it out too.

The new thread button is exactly the same as the bright version...including the color.

Yeah, I accidentally overwrite the icons and all with the Bright version lol. Gonna change it back to its original one soon

Edited: Update the Dark Version theme. It should be way better now than the previous one :)

Banned

I like dark v2 much better, but there are still buttons missing icons and that makes it harder to truly evaluate it. Apart from the icon-less buttons (like "last post"), it's a bit hard to tell the boundary between our avatar/info and our post, perhaps a white line or something would be good?

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    I like dark v2 much better, but there are still buttons missing icons and that makes it harder to truly evaluate it. Apart from the icon-less buttons (like "last post"), it's a bit hard to tell the boundary between our avatar/info and our post, perhaps a white line or something would be good?
    It looks alright to me o_O

As for the missing button, I'll have to look for the missing ones lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cloud3z View Post
    It looks alright to me o_O

As for the missing button, I'll have to look for the missing ones lol.
    Well no, if that's how it looks then that's how it looks, I just don't like the lack of a barrier of some sort between posts and avatars. :3

Icon3 One thoughts...

well, i was thinking about a blue-ish kind of themes, ocean almost, or a orange maple theme...
    then i was also thinking maybe have a selection so people can choose there own colors? but only for like bars and such, not the backround
    i could send you a sample or something, like my own picture maybe :P
    some of my ideas...
    anywho thats just my opiion =3
    Biscuts

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventik View Post
    well, i was thinking about a blue-ish kind of themes, ocean almost, or a orange maple theme...
    then i was also thinking maybe have a selection so people can choose there own colors? but only for like bars and such, not the backround
    i could send you a sample or something, like my own picture maybe :P
    some of my ideas...
    anywho thats just my opiion =3
    ok so heres like a 2 minute throw-together idea for the maple thing, maybe some more orange and maplestory stuff, but like i said, i did it in like, 2 minutes :P
    if i wasnt in school at the moment and had a little more work into it, i could make it look pretty spiffy :P
    anywho heres the maple idea :P (again, not so good, but 2 minute job :P)

ok well...its not letting me attach the file o.o
    so...idk how i would show you :P
    i could send via email if youd be ok with it cloud3z?
    Biscuts

Spoiler!

Banned

Don't double post, just edit the original; the buttons at the bottom-right of your post. :3

We should sticky this and turn it into a suggestion-box sort of thing... who's with me?

why dont u use the Quick Style Chooser? o wait nvm, you did
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy