Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Default World of Warcraft

The official thread for WoW. No flamers, I'll request your post be removed... or something. However, anyone and everyone is allowed to discuss it if they play, have played, or intend to play {the game}.

So on that note, I'm currently level 68 (as of last night) on my Tauren Druid. I've played at least a year, and I am now on Thunderlord with my Brother & friends. I invite you all to roll/re-roll Horde characters [or toons] on this server, so we can smash some gnome faces ;( [Speaking of which, who murdered Andy?]

_End Post
    Last edited by turles; 6th May 2011 at 10:26 PM.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

im sorry i just dont seem to have the ability to stick with WoW, mind telling me what keeps you in the game?

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

Not exactly sure. WoW is more one of those games that either keeps you entranced or makes you lose interest quick. But I'd say what keeps me going is that I play the server with my brother and some cool friends.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

various disguises

I'm almost surprised at myself that I've yet to play this game or even seriously look into it -- it seems precisely the sort of thing I would enjoy. Leeroy Jenkins always makes me laugh, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

it is pretty good, i just don't like paying which is exactly why my account is currently froze. level 60 shaman yet to hit level 70. I'll get more wow time soon tho. >.> so if you haven't tried it you can always download the so many day trial (think its 10 days)

-waits for ninjadude to tell me how his shaman pwnzzsor mine-

also lore what keeps/kept me in was friends from school initially, they quit but the guild I'm in is the same one I've been in since level 10... so I made new friends and its real fun to do runs with them. I was thinking about doing a server transfer I know someone else from school who plays. :x

;_; I can't believe I lost UB to WoW.

This is horrible, at one point you agreed it sucked with me. It's like everyone went there. I bet Dimi's playing right now. ._.;
    Gone with the wind

this is the only screen shot I can find from WoW, must have deleted some others. was level 30 something and i'm the one on the very left.

oh well this back when I did the Scarlet Monastery instance to level up it really fun. lol @ going into horde territory to do it, i got ganked so many times, but got to gank back after I was attacked by lower levels. =]
    Spoiler!

My tank
    My healer(Lol@offspec) - 2/4 ssc level gear
    My dps, dinged last night

Pyro, Dimi's guild imploded, he's stopped till wrath.

Screw this horde thing... I'd rather take illiterate 13 year olds in a channel I can turn off than a bunch of ganking jerks any day of the week.

Rook: Why no Bonechewer vest? That thing will do you clean into 70.

Also have a look at this in terms of spec... once you get ws in a few levels, you'll stop using ls and it's mana drain/weak damage.
    AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SPIRIT GEAR? YOUR A SHAMAN, NOT A PRIEST! FSK.

Not that I'm a shaman at heart or anything... >.>'

Lore: Same reason people play maple - the people. I tank for a wonderful guild, small but everyone in there is great fun and as an added bonus knows how to play. I'd venture to say we have some of the best on our sever in our ranks, if not THE best.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    Rook: Why no Bonechewer vest? That thing will do you clean into 70.

Also have a look at this in terms of spec... once you get ws in a few levels, you'll stop using ls and it's mana drain/weak damage.
    AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SPIRIT GEAR? YOUR A SHAMAN, NOT A PRIEST! FSK.

Not that I'm a shaman at heart or anything... >.>'
    heh, I have spirit gear because I was a elemental shaman (spellcast) then I respecced to enhancement (melee fighter) and still haven't got all the gear required for that spec. i'll look at the spec you posted when I get more time.

also I like your characters, all so high level no fair. D:
    ermm do you do heroic instances with those leet toons? :p

also just to let you know ideal gear for shaman is +str and +stam, maybe a little +agi but not as much because hit rating is better for us with str instead of agi because of how our dmg is calculated, and int = eww ><. bonechewer vest looks like hunter gear to me, can't say much anyway most of my gear is hunter gear.

didn't know about -armory lite- either that's a nice website.
    http://www.armory-light.com/us/Shadowmoon/Rookshift/

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    )

-waits for ninjadude to tell me how his shaman pwnzzsor mine-
    Yeah I am suxors right now because I like horde now and pallys:( so I stopped playing him but here is my armory thing.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...meregan&n=Raar

lol i took a break from WoW to play in a private server! and the fact that my parents have pretty much cut off all my time hinders a lot of my leveling. its pretty fun on a bun. I say all is HS WoWers get together and reroll something and make a hs guild. If people dont wanna join wow and pay we can go on the private server im on the more blizzlike one =).

Screw Horde ima comin to your server!

I am enjoying the game now that im back to retail though gonna level my shammy to 70 then gonna get a pali up to 70 before WOTLK
    Spoiler!