Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beginner Haters

Quote Originally Posted by spear View Post
    guess why you dont lpq much?
    low damage, low range that isnt even combated with high damage, like warriors, and you dont have any boost skills
    Like seriusly, you just need to shutup....
    If people want to be a Beginner they can, if you want to go off and have fun with your Warrior, go ahead.
    You really have no right to call us out like that. - -
    Stupid niblets.

If looking to join Beginners, an all Beginner Guild, please contact HyugaNeji05, mrgiz, YoshiKart, XxNewMexX, motorollaG, Atelucephira, or KillerKavvai.

i hate beginners, lol , its only cause some of them, do crappy dammge. Like, one day, i was partying with a begginner, and page. I was gonna quit but the thing started, so i decided to just lose. The frigging begginner did like 30's with kfan to like the robots and teddies. HE kept on dying as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy

So you hate beginners because their damage sucks? Isn't that a little superficial? If you don't want beginners in your PQ, then you can just leave the PQ, and not blame the beginner. How about you be a little more accepting. Maple is not all about how good your damage is.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Quote Originally Posted by ANerdyBandit View Post
    So you hate beginners because their damage sucks? Isn't that a little superficial? If you don't want beginners in your PQ, then you can just leave the PQ, and not blame the beginner. How about you be a little more accepting. Maple is not all about how good your damage is.
    well, then why is everybody effing scrambling everywhere for scrolls to increase damage and all that crap. whats the dam Flaunt your secksi thread for then?
    Frogs own.

Ugh, I guess I should attempt to make my point more clear. I didn't say that damage accounts for nothing. If people want to care about their damage, then that's perfectly fine. But going around and hating people because their damage isn't as good as yours is unacceptable. They chose to be beginners for a reason. Beginners aren't all about uber damage. If you want uber damage, go make a dexless sin or lukless mage. People make beginners for their own reasons. And if you're getting so hot and bothered over other peoples' damage, then just leave the situation. No need to start and argument over it just because you can't stand it.
    Lol, this thread has become Empty House/Hot Sands Worthy. Also huge irony that the OP was looking for help on dealing with Beginner Haters, and then beginner haters invade the thread. This thread wasn't about stating your opinions about beginners. It was about dealing with the people who have negative opinions about beginners. So may you beginner haters please leave the thread, as you don't have any relevance to the topic.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

i dont really get the hell point of being a beginner anyways. what does superficial mean btw?
    Frogs own.

I think its more the fact that you are level 35. Thats the lowest level allowed to lpq and im sure it was hard for any other person regardless of job to get into a good party.

Superficial: "of or pertaining to the surface, external or outward. Concerned with or comprehending only what is on the surface or obvious, shallow; not profound or thorough"
    Superficial basically means you're a shallow person, unwilling to concern yourself with whats underneath. Kind of prejudice i suppose.
    Items for sale, click, bid or auto-win!

Goals
    Level to 60 | Level to 70 & become CB | Get a Zhelm

Icon6 OoO Nt Much..

:DIn Aquila You DonT Get Much Hate,Ecept For First Timers Seeing U.
    The Rest Think You Are Cool.
    There Are Like 4xxxx Beginners In MapleSEA.
    So Its Cool ;DD.
    Lols.;]]
    My Goals:
    Become A Bishop Before Nov 24(My BirthDay!)[ ]
    Get A Good Zak Helm<16-17 For All Stats>[ ]
    Status As Magician:Chiionging<Training Heavily>
    IgN:LiFeCruSher Level:48 ExP:44.00%
    Side Mapling Activities : GachaPoN!!:D

Quote Originally Posted by TheMSFrog View Post
    i dont really get the hell point of being a beginner anyways. what does superficial mean btw?
    Learn to get a dictionary.

Anyway, quit being a hoe ranting on how you hate our class.
    I could easily just go up to you and say, "Man, your Damage sucks and you need to get a new job, you noob."
    Anyways, just go away if you're not here giving us support, weirdo. :D

If looking to join Beginners, an all Beginner Guild, please contact HyugaNeji05, mrgiz, YoshiKart, XxNewMexX, motorollaG, Atelucephira, or KillerKavvai.

www.dictionary.com is awesome, but lol I don't hate on beginners but its a silly concept to me.. if it's what you like then go ahead an like it.. because you're not bringing me down any. (unless its a pq :p)