Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beginner Haters

""and hope you have some +acc equips..""
    Just informing the guy who posted this that I have some ACC equips =~)

Oh okay, didn't see that haha.
    Beta Levels Gained: 67 (35+20+12)
    GMS Levels Gained: 596
    87+76+61+47+43+37+37+33+30+22+20+17+16+16+16+16+16 +15+11+7+2+1

Level 60 Video ~~ Clicky
    Third Job Advancement Battle
    LMPQ - Money Making
    Improved Archer Training Guide
    GMS Kradia - Guild Recruiting
    What College Do You Attend?

I'm not seeing so much hate for beginners where I am. Everyone has gone to CPQ, so there's almost no one at the LPQ area. People are so desperate to get a six person party that they'd let me, a level 35 beginner, in just as a space holder.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Quote Originally Posted by ANerdyBandit View Post
    I'm not seeing so much hate for beginners where I am. Everyone has gone to CPQ, so there's almost no one at the LPQ area. People are so desperate to get a six person party that they'd let me, a level 35 beginner, in just as a space holder.
    Aww, it was so fun to pq back when I did. I led pq all day and played way too much, obviously leveled slower than someone training but it was fun. I'd always have a full ch of people waiting to steal my pq ch after we exited. Sooo fun. :p

Where I'm at now with my Beginner, it goes both ways.
    From the idiots who know nothing and think they're the best because they have a Level 3x Sin, I get constant hate and KSing.
    From others, who actually have common sense, and aren't downright mean, I receive a lot of respect from, which is a good thing.
    Though, in my lower Levels, I did receive a lot of hate, and it did bother me some.
    Though, I never let their words bother me a lot, so I kept going, and eventually ended up passing a lot of those people, even without Skills.

If looking to join Beginners, an all Beginner Guild, please contact HyugaNeji05, mrgiz, YoshiKart, XxNewMexX, motorollaG, Atelucephira, or KillerKavvai.

With my beginners, I actually haven't gotten any hate from others. I mostly get dumb questions from people who are just merely ignorant about beginners. I get the question "why are you a beginner?" a million times a day, and sometimes people are like "OMG YOU NEED A JOB!" but only at the lower levels. I don't count that as hate, because it's usually that the people have good intentions, and think that I didn't do it on purpose.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Oh, if you include comments like that I have close to a hundred.
    I'm not overexaggerating either. :/

If looking to join Beginners, an all Beginner Guild, please contact HyugaNeji05, mrgiz, YoshiKart, XxNewMexX, motorollaG, Atelucephira, or KillerKavvai.

I've had 4/5 Beginners now. And I always get this around the thirties, it's not new in any way : / Some Beginners deserves to be hated though.. Like the lazy worthless trashes that roams the game :D

After 50 it gets a lot better, so don't worry. I think I got about 80 random fames in a week or so just for being a Beginner.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

I hate it when people come up to me and say "Why beginner?" "want me to help you get job?" and blah blah. -___- But I don't really care what they say. I mean like, you don't see us beginners asking the other jobs why they a DK, Hermit, etc. But anyways, I like being a beginner :]

LaaadyA - 75Beginner - Scania - Fearless
    I'm legit. Don't judge if you haven't seen me in action.
    ps. I level fast because my granddaughter helps me train.
    Thanks Derrick. (PALNLESS)
    And plus I have 2x and 4x! (Thanks event! LOL x])

guess why you dont lpq much?
    low damage, low range that isnt even combated with high damage, like warriors, and you dont have any boost skills