Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Haters

Default Beginner Haters

Hey all fellow beginners, the more I play the more beginner haters there seems to be. Seeing as I can now LPQ iv'e already been bombarded with abuse and i've only done 1 run so far, for a start finding a party is hard enough but people treat you like **** and frankly it's p1ss1ng me off. Do any of you other beginners get treaten like "noobs"??

I ignored every moron who had a stupid comment to make about Beginners when I started Ludi PQ'ing. When you start getting in the mid-40's, you'll start seeing a lot more compliments than dumb comments.

Just hang in there and ignore the idiots.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Cheers dude i'll keep hanging on in there and prove to them stupid level 35 spearman (usually the ones who think that IM the noob, when infact they are) t
    I'll prove that being beginner is a bigger skill than anything there SP could ever be put into ;)

i think they make fun of your clown hat. Maybe you should take it off.... :)

Quote Originally Posted by EMSbeginner View Post
    Cheers dude i'll keep hanging on in there and prove to them stupid level 35 spearman (usually the ones who think that IM the noob, when infact they are) t
    I'll prove that being beginner is a bigger skill than anything there SP could ever be put into ;)
    My red snail shell does the same damage as you :D.

Attrition, Tenacity and Labor are the tools to become the best.

I'll give you guys a view from a non-Beginner's perspective:

When I was at LPQ, I was there to level up as fast as possible, because I really wanted to be level 50. The fastest way to finish an LPQ is to kill quickly. A Beginner offers no help when it comes to killing quickly, no offense. I'd much rather have any non-Beginner that is level 35 than a level 50 Beginner. It's nothing against Beginners, I think you guys are awesome; but, when I PQ it's to gain quick EXP. The only reason I would invite a Beginner into my LPQ party would be if they were extremely experienced (must know JMS, etc.) and if the other 4 members of my party were good enough to kill Alishar quickly.

I don't PQ with most Beginners because I'm selfish, but I definitely am not a "hater" either. Just wanted to show you guys the other side. :)
    Beta Levels Gained: 67 (35+20+12)
    GMS Levels Gained: 596
    87+76+61+47+43+37+37+33+30+22+20+17+16+16+16+16+16 +15+11+7+2+1

Level 60 Video ~~ Clicky
    Third Job Advancement Battle
    LMPQ - Money Making
    Improved Archer Training Guide
    GMS Kradia - Guild Recruiting
    What College Do You Attend?

Watch out for ashlier bump damage, and hope you have some +acc equips.. Another thing it's just that's the way most level 35's are treated.. even my spearman lol... which is why I led pq all the way 35-51. Maybe you should try leading them, then while inviting people only inv 40+, worked for me.

Leading is SO true. As a bandit when they were toooootally whack (The first week~month that gMS came out official). I couldn't get into parties for jack, but there were 2 ways that I always found to get into PQs easily.

1)Have a friend that it's obviously wanted, highest level accepted assassin/magician generally (Or bandit w/ steal for LPQ).
    2)Lead the PQs
    Gone with the wind

I have bout 146 STR, 40 base DEX with +23 DEX from equips. My accuracy is about 66, with pills 76 so it's quite good I guess

Quote Originally Posted by EMSbeginner View Post
    I have bout 146 STR, 40 base DEX with +23 DEX from equips. My accuracy is about 66, with pills 76 so it's quite good I guess
    No offense but what does that have to do with this thread? XD
    Beta Levels Gained: 67 (35+20+12)
    GMS Levels Gained: 596
    87+76+61+47+43+37+37+33+30+22+20+17+16+16+16+16+16 +15+11+7+2+1

Level 60 Video ~~ Clicky
    Third Job Advancement Battle
    LMPQ - Money Making
    Improved Archer Training Guide
    GMS Kradia - Guild Recruiting
    What College Do You Attend?