Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What College Do You Attend?

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    Just a question: Are those universities and colleges credible? It is a fact that college degrees are easy to get and there isn't exactly a lack of universities. So, how does one tell what is 'good' university(Atmosphere, teachers, students, facilities)?
    Well, when it comes to accreditation, rankings are very useful to look at. For example, my college is ranked #2 for it's aerospace engineering program and is ranked in the top 10 for public college and unviersities. Another thing you could always look at is admissions, i.e. difficulty of admission process, who is admitted, etc.

There are other ways to rank schools and see who is well credited and who is not, but it's early in the morning and I'm tired...
    blah...

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by jgifpeg View Post
    Well, when it comes to accreditation, rankings are very useful to look at. For example, my college is ranked #2 for it's aerospace engineering program and is ranked in the top 10 for public college and unviersities. Another thing you could always look at is admissions, i.e. difficulty of admission process, who is admitted, etc.

There are other ways to rank schools and see who is well credited and who is not, but it's early in the morning and I'm tired...
    I picked the college I'm at because of their placement of graduating teachers. UMD had (has?) a 90% success rate of first year teachers getting jobs in their field. I decided that if people were hiring new graduates with the same degree I wanted... it was a good sign for the program.

That... and I really liked the city.
    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth it." ~Herm Albright~

Some may say I'm old fashioned, but I like to believe I'm just a different type of progressive thinker.

Tiredness ftw?

Fixed, Nekorion.
    Beta Levels Gained: 67 (35+20+12)
    GMS Levels Gained: 596
    87+76+61+47+43+37+37+33+30+22+20+17+16+16+16+16+16 +15+11+7+2+1

Level 60 Video ~~ Clicky
    Third Job Advancement Battle
    LMPQ - Money Making
    Improved Archer Training Guide
    GMS Kradia - Guild Recruiting
    What College Do You Attend?

Banned

I'm going to be attending Berkley for pre-med when I graduate in... 2 weeks? I was originally going to go to a state college (I live in IL) but I decided that massive loans and multiple jobs were part of the college experience and went for the one that charges $50,000 a year.

College: Berkley
    State:California (I'll be moving there in a few months)
    Server: Scania (I've quit; I go on once a month to chat)

Banned

This year, i'm graduating High School. On september, i'll be

College: Rutgers (Newark)
    State: New Jersey
    Server: Broa

State/Country: Florida
    College: Miami Dade College
    Server: Scania (Quit though, so N/A also works)

I start in exactly 1 month+1 day.
    Gone with the wind

College: Westchester Community College
    State: New York
    Server: Bera

I miss those days and especially my friends, I wish they will come but I know the truth. We still used to meet each other sometimes. We all are in doing jobs in different states. It is hard to do meet each other and that is why we meet only twice a year. It was hard for me to clear my college English class exams but thanks to my friend who shared https://www.phrasemix.com/essay_writ...-english-class link with me in which I have found the top 5 tips on how to succeed in college English class. Because of my friend, I have cleared my English exam.
    Last edited by Emse1992; 19th August 2021 at 02:23 AM.

Banned

Friends, good afternoon! I want to leave my sincere feedback. The guys working on this site can make an online assignment help uk top-level . But that's not all, they are masters of their craft, they write any assignments, essays, dissertations, any projects, and everything is efficient and fast. The main thing is inexpensive.

Beginner

I am currently in the process of choosing a college. Honestly, for me, college accreditation does not matter at all, more important is the feedback from former students about the knowledge they receive in college and about the professionalism of teachers. I opted for a college of technology and now I am looking for help writing a personal statement if someone could recommend good professionals for this purpose, I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by St1m; 24th September 2021 at 02:53 AM.