Thread: What should I get her?

Default What should I get her?

I want to find the best gift for my wife on my 10th wedding anniversary. What should I get her?

There are a lot of options nowadays. The only thing you should do is to choose the one that can suit your DW. For anniversary you can give customize mugs, t shirt,Jewelry,etc. I like these diamond pedants https://www.fjewellery.co.uk/en/pendants/ because most of their shapes can reflect some state or stage of your relations. It is more memorable than any other thing that I have ever come across. Hope it will make sense for you

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    I want to find the best gift for my wife on my 10th wedding anniversary. What should I get her?
    1-Flowers(Your wife’s favorite ones)

2-Chocolate box

3-Necklace (maybe)

4-Tickets to her favorite activity (if you are lucky enough to buy it)

5–A pet (maybe if your wife loves pets)

6-A dinner at a classy restaurant

7-Having a dinner with moonlight and candles (My opinion)

holy **** 10 years congrats

I would get the same thing you got her when you started dating, as this will bring back some good memories. Personally, when I date on https://www.matchtrace.com/elitesingles/ I always make sure I bring a small gift to every girl I go out with. This sets the evening off to a good tone, increasing your chances of getting a girlfriend.

I remember all the time my first wedding anniversary with my girlfriend, we every year people love to repeat our date, we met her on a dating site and had just a magical evening, we had dinner and in general I will not disclose details, but I really became a happy person thanks to the site Online Dating For Lesbians