Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What College Do You Attend?

Default What College Do You Attend?

What College Do You Attend?

I've always been curious if anyone else at my school plays Maplestory. I have a feeling I'm not alone, so I've decided to make this thread. Note: This is for college/universities only. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to help pedophiles/stalkers find underage people, so sorry kids but you'll have to be excluded from this thread. :(

Spoiler!

The List

Spoiler!

Once the list has gotten large enough (perhaps 30~50 people) I will sort each state/country into their own separate spoilers. :D
    Beta Levels Gained: 67 (35+20+12)
    GMS Levels Gained: 596
    87+76+61+47+43+37+37+33+30+22+20+17+16+16+16+16+16 +15+11+7+2+1

Level 60 Video ~~ Clicky
    Third Job Advancement Battle
    LMPQ - Money Making
    Improved Archer Training Guide
    GMS Kradia - Guild Recruiting
    What College Do You Attend?

College: UC Irvine (UCI)
    State: California
    Server: GMS Broa
    Spoiler!

boooo im not able to post then O_o

I went (graduated long ago)
    College: University at Buffalo (UB)
    State: NY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Then I'm guessing people who don't live in America aren't qualified to post in here.

Great way to not include .000000000001% of the HS community. :(

Shield

Actually, many people of Hidden-Street aren't American.

Considering I'm in high school, I'm not in college.

Either way, I would like to know where some people here went.

Of course I know alot of people aren't American lime. I mean when I posted that I thought of all the eMSers and MSEA players. But considering this is mainly a thread for colleges in America, if we posted our universities yous would most likely think '?'.

If he posted what country we were from then we could have been included. For all you know the next New Zealander/Australian/Singaporean/European or anybody else outside of America you meet probably goes to the same university as one of us non US peoples.

I've only heard of 2 colleges from America: Harvard and Princeton. Oh the joys of movies. If they're made up universities specifically for movies then lulz I must look stupid.

Shield

Ah, I see what you mean. To be honest though, that's more than .000000000001% of our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    I've only heard of 2 colleges from America: Harvard and Princeton. Oh the joys of movies. If they're made up universities specifically for movies then lulz I must look stupid.
    They don't exist! lulz

No seriously, they do exist. I'm surprised you haven't heard of Yale. Usually I hear Yale in every sentence that contains the word Harvard.

I've been to Princeton. A Beautiful Mind takes place there. Great movie.

Let's see: Digipen is a big game programming school.

Oh, and I can't seem to differentiate between "college" and "university." Oh well.

Aah yes I've heard of Yale! I could only pull Harvard and Princeton from the top of my head.

Heh sorry xD I keep thinking university in America is college when its used both here and in America.

Come to think of it Oxford pops into my head. Or is that in the UK?

College: Georgia Institute of Techonology
    State/Province: Georgia [duh]

I'm not completely sure if I'm allowed to post this yet, though. I will be graduating in about 2.5 weeks and I've already been accepted, so I guess it's close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Oh, and I can't seem to differentiate between "college" and "university." Oh well.
    Oh, if well there's only a slight difference. A University is typically a collection ov various colleges (ex- At the university of georgia, there are various different colleges sucha s the Franklin College of Science and Technology) while a college is just a single specific unit, typically focusing on a specific aspect, i.e. it is specialized.
    blah...