Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Scientology hates anon!"

This is a worldwide protest if you pplz don't know. and anon is doing some "damage"

look around on google
    GunWhisperer - 2X - Gunslinger
    IcedSentinel -48 - Xbowman (On Hold)

EDIT: nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeSoda View Post
    This is a worldwide protest if you pplz don't know. and anon is doing some "damage"

look around on google
    Ah, this is an authentic "new" btard.

I suppose so, for a btard to actually google something instead of checking e/B/aums, 4chan, and likeminded websites first.

In other news, since I haven't been to 4chan outside of /co/ for months, I found this interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology
    Gone with the wind

Phantom Watch

thankfully I've only been to 4chan twice, but I'll never get those stains out of the wrinkles in my brain.

I gotta hand it to them for some of the morally good things they've done before. like that idiot who posted his weapons on the board and claimed that him and two others would attack their highschool the following morning. the cops had his ass before breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    thankfully I've only been to 4chan twice, but I'll never get those stains out of the wrinkles in my brain.

I gotta hand it to them for some of the morally good things they've done before. like that idiot who posted his weapons on the board and claimed that him and two others would attack their highschool the following morning. the cops had his ass before breakfast.
    4chan didn't do this.
    The FBI frequents 4chan and this has been common news for a long time. It's actually for the most part what gets people to stop posting loli/jb or stupid things.

So you know, 'being v&'d' is the common way of saying "the FBI is gonna come get you" on image boards.
    Gone with the wind

behind you, linking you to the correct thread.

rule 1 and 2
    www.clanspagoose.com

Wiggy: NAKED PEDO BABY PICS PLZ
    Wiggy: you're not a bad person shini, you're just looser than i am"
    idk my bff eddie.