Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My MMORPG Class Tree...

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    With himes I could see not partying til 110, but what then?
    By that point if you're partying you're not just a healslave, other people are partying you for HS and you're also attacking.
    There is always an option for soloing clerics, people just don't look into it cause they mostly choose clerics at first TO party, and would rather find people and just heal to be in the party, or else wise.
    Gone with the wind

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    By that point if you're partying you're not just a healslave, other people are partying you for HS and you're also attacking.
    There is always an option for soloing clerics, people just don't look into it cause they mostly choose clerics at first TO party, and would rather find people and just heal to be in the party, or else wise.
    There aren't options for a long stretch. Where would cleric solo at 11x that would equal the EXP from a party? Sure at 12x I could use genesis - which is actually quite affordable with ginger ales and/or manabulls - but what do I do till then? And if you're on scania, don't even bother trying to get a newtie of skele map.

I'll tell you a little secret. I often owned the **** out of maps that people would say you shouldn't 'bother' training on. 2 secrets:
    1)Learn how to be SOCIABLE and NICE, it often nets you nice training partners
    2)Train in groups if possible, party isn't needed, groups are nice however.

Trust me I've done it with worse classes known for 'neednig parties' at that level.
    Gone with the wind

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    I'll tell you a little secret. I often owned the **** out of maps that people would say you shouldn't 'bother' training on. 2 secrets:
    1)Learn how to be SOCIABLE and NICE, it often nets you nice training partners
    2)Train in groups if possible, party isn't needed, groups are nice however.

Trust me I've done it with worse classes known for 'neednig parties' at that level.
    It's easier to just get a party; the whole reason the buddy list, whisper, and chat systems are so far ahead of any other game (the only thing ahead of any other game) is so that you can establish a base of contacts from which you draw training partners, forming a party. They put a kibosh on the party system, but the "bonus party EXP" is like them saying "party some more, ignore our sucky coding~".

Oh, and adding "high" to the priest title is horribly unoriginal and apathetic.