Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: permanent beginners

Quote Originally Posted by 514009265 View Post
    which is better strcleric,str Fp mage or str i/lmage
    and to be on topic it's for fun(video game is for fun)

Generally str cleric, since they can heal themselves and then bless themselves for accuracy.

What's not right with Beginners?
    People just think that they're weak means that they're not good.
    Plus, it's a complete challenge.
    Getting to Level 80 only took forever.

If looking to join Beginners, an all Beginner Guild, please contact HyugaNeji05, mrgiz, YoshiKart, XxNewMexX, motorollaG, Atelucephira, or KillerKavvai.

I find that many high level beginners aren't so much of a beginner.

Yay for irony!

(\('-')/)

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

5 Reasons why I'm a Perma Beginner:

1. I've already made charcters with all 4 main jobs, why not make a perma beginner?

2. I enjoy the challenge. =)

3. Beginners don't have to spend as much money and they can die without losing exp. :D

4. Beginners are fun. :P

5. For some reason I just like not having skills, on my other characters I always seem angry when I can't master a skill. So isn't it better to not have any skills?

That's just my opinion. :)

PERMA BEGINNERS RULE

My goals:

Get a lvl 30 perma beginner (not done) Get 100k (done!) Get a Fish Spear (DONE) Get in a guild (WOOHOO DONE) Henesys PQ (done finally) Get a baseball bat (YAY done) Get 200 fame (err....not done) Make a siggy (done)
    Clicky here for me MS blog :D

Icon4

Hi

I'm a KradiaEurope beginner. I started a beginner after I played every class.
    I was very addicted.. almost 10 hours a day and things... And I always quited a character around lvl 50. Because it was getting boring. I quitted maplestory just because it wasn't fun anymore. I played because I had to and not because of the fun. After a while I restarted.. Saying to myself that I'm going to play for fun! All I remembered was that I had the most fun of the beginner levels.. So I decided to stay beginner! And it is fun. It's harder to kill a monster, that's more action than use your shiny skill with A 500% damage and always ohk that monster. And there is more competition in the ranglist. I'm currently rank 55 of europe. But there are other active people who want to beat you, so it keeps you training, and makes the training more fun. (even more when they are your buddies ^^)

because we are getting bored and bored each time we play so some guy invented perma begginners :D

and also (@ the ppl pointing out reasons to be a perma begginner) you dont pay as much to go somewhere at the lith harbour ticket booth :P)
    Click on my dragons!!!!!!!

or they will die

Current dragon(s)
    >>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
    Click on them!!!!!!

perma begginers are the bees knees!! im totally gonna make 1 one day :)
    u die without losing exp, you can have a whole lot of strength, and the taxis are really cheap!! but being a begginer on maple island...that would probably be boring....but on vic it would be great fun :)
    i may be a newb, but im not a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by kewlbeansz View Post
    perma begginers are the bees knees!! im totally gonna make 1 one day :)
    u die without losing exp, you can have a whole lot of strength, and the taxis are really cheap!! but being a begginer on maple island...that would probably be boring....but on vic it would be great fun :)
    Umm...no.

Warriors and Brawlers are probably going to have more strength than you since they have stronger weapons and skills. You train very slowly since the damage you do is the damage in your damage range. You won't have too much weapon choice, and your weapons are going to be hard to find and expensive past 25 (I think...I've only made islanders). If you think of it as fun, you're not going to get that far.

Maple Island beginners are actually easier since you're riding on x2 a lot faster (In Vic, you have to compete with actual people...and if you're in Bera...me :D.)
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Slime

It's the money you could be saving with perma beginner.

*Bowwownerwownownow* Tell me all about you...

EDIT: WHOOPS! I necroed... sorry about that...
    Current Goals: 2nd Job [X] Level 50 [] 3rd Job [] 100 mil [] Scrolled Snowshoes [] Scrolled WG []