Thread: Magic The Gathering?

Default Magic The Gathering?

Magic is a great game. You can customize, take it around, change it, new strategies, and has more strategy than yugiooh instead of just having really powerful cards -_-.

I haven't played in awhile but I want to get back at it as soon as I get some cash to buy some new cards.

I like red as said in my siggy :P
    GunWhisperer - 2X - Gunslinger
    IcedSentinel -48 - Xbowman (On Hold)

Phantom Watch

yugioh takes tons of skill! like predicting which cards (that would otherwise be completely useless) you need to hide up your bum. yes, that is how the "heart of the cards," works.

I don't play much anymore. I usually run burn decks, the boros legion of ravnica achieve this in a very cheap way for me. I started with a rainbow/ sunburst deck though.

I also made a deck that revolved around this card. (no, its not real)

Lifeleach or madness/reanimation decks are the ones I use.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

I played MTG for a while, it was decent, but not so great. Overtime it got boring and it's been out to long and has too many decks.
    Gone with the wind

I used to play magic a few years ago. I didnt really have too many people to play with so i usually played Friday Night Magic (old tournament, dont know if its still running). I usually played with a black burn deck.

i played a green/red aggro but now with the release fo shadowmoor i am making a mono-blue control
    i like green the most because of big creatures but i also like blue because i like the feeling of deciding what comes down onto the field

and to post before me, FNM is still running just check the website for stores