View Poll Results: Should ItachXD borrow paper mario or harvest moon?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paper Mario The THousand Year Door

2 40.00%
  • Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life

2 40.00%
  • Neither, they both suck donkey balls >=p

0 0%
  • I dont care, in fact go away!

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Moon or Paper Mario

Slime

Icon11 Harvest Moon or Paper Mario

im confused. i let my friend C.j. borrow alot of my games so the other day he told me that he'll let me borrow some of his, im going to borrow two of his games, one of them is the Naruto RPG for the DS, and im going to borrow another, but i cant decide wich one to borrow. his brothers took most of his Wii games so im going to borrow on of his gamecube games and i narrowed the choices to two, either HARVEST MOON A WONDERFUL LIFE or PAPER MARIO THE THOUSAND YEAR DOOR so which one should i borrow???:confused:

To my opinion, I would choose Harvest Moon, because I'm a fan of their series of games.

It all depends on, if you like action games (Paper Mario), or do you like relaxing, down to earth (sand-box) farming games (Harvest Moon).
    My sig creations: Click Here

I currently do not do sig request. (Until the Summer Break)

Definitely Paper Mario. It's a great game with a lot of humor in it. I wouldn't call it an action game... at all. It's more of a turn-based rpg.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

I never played Paper Mario before, so I didn't know what to classify it as. My Mistakes. Thanks for the information about it.
    My sig creations: Click Here

I currently do not do sig request. (Until the Summer Break)

Phantom Watch

Icon13

paper mario is a turn based RPG with action commands; its both. my advice on this this is that its a good play although the more dramatic elements of the story are cliche the humor is decent. I personally prefer the classic super mario rpg for the snes, but that isn't an option.

harvest moon is an excellent series. sadly I don't remember much about AWL other than that I rented it once. the thing to look for in a HM game is the amount of time in the day you get; the one for the snes for example gives very little time making it a fustrating game, whereas I had plenty of time for the N64 version making it a fun game.

Slime

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    paper mario is a turn based RPG with action commands; its both. my advice on this this is that its a good play although the more dramatic elements of the story are cliche the humor is decent. I personally prefer the classic super mario rpg for the snes, but that isn't an option.

harvest moon is an excellent series. sadly I don't remember much about AWL other than that I rented it once. the thing to look for in a HM game is the amount of time in the day you get; the one for the snes for example gives very little time making it a fustrating game, whereas I had plenty of time for the N64 version making it a fun game.
    well, in AWL there is a pretty decent time

Phantom Watch

Icon13

you went with AWL then? good. I think you're right, I can't remember being fustrated with it.

I think the best HM is Back to Nature for the PS1. well I haven't tryed a couple others yet (save the homeland), but I will stand by this.

Paper Mario was quite honestly the best of the Mario series I've played to date. I've yet to play Thousand Year Door though.

As for Harvest Moon, it's kinda w/e. Bores me after awhile.

P.S. Although it's turn-based, you'll be doing very little fighting in the game, to the point where it won't feel redundant in the least bit unless you're one of the people who picks up a game and automatically thinks "****... THIS AGAIN?!"
    Gone with the wind

Phantom Watch

Icon13

the thousand year door is pretty much paper mario all over again. the only difference is that you can control bowser between chapters.

super mario rpg is the best one, you cannot deny that.

Never played the RPG one, isn't it basically like Mario+Final Fantasy 1 though?
    Gone with the wind