Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kradia Hidden Street Guild

Default Kradia Hidden Street Guild

Woohoo! After many rough months, we have finally recreated the guild! We hope that many people will join, and that we'll have tons of fun!

The Rules: Condensed Edition
    I know that you didn't decide to see this thread to look at the rules, so I'll keep it short. The full version will be on the BBS, which you can view once you are accepted.
    1. Be kind to you fellow Maplers.
    2. Try to be active, and drop by with a post on the BBS if you have to go away for awhile. Once the guild gets big enough, people will be expelled if away for more than a few weeks.
    3. Under no circumstances may you hack, scam, or do anything that violates Nexon's terms of service. If anyone catches you in the act, we will expel you, and you will fall under special scrutiny if you ever decide that you want to rejoin.
    4. Lastly, you may only have one of your characters in the guild at a time. If you want to switch characters, please notify any of the Jr. Masters or me. Well will most definitely add your new character instead.

The Application Process
    The application will be kept simple until we have an influx of applicants.
    You must create a Hidden Street Forum account, and make a post in this thread in the following form.
    1. Your IGN (this is an abbreviation for In-Game Name, and it is what your character is called)
    2. Your job and level
    3. Why you want to join
    4. Most Common Times Online (This is very important, because I need to know when to go on so I can invite you! And include your time zone. I can figure it out.)
    5. Anything else that you want to say (optional)
    It would also be good to contact me or any of the Jr. Masters in game telling us you want to join, as it shows that you are active in game. I will try and check this thread at least once a day for new applicants. Please don't become impatient if I do not get to you quickly, as I do have a life besides this game.

*Sample Application*
    IGN: NerdyNinja
    Job & Level: Level 57 Assassin
    Why I Want to Join: I want to hang out with people.
    Times On: 3PM-5PM PST on weekdays
    Anything Else: I like cookies. :3

One more thing before you decide to join the Kradia Hidden Street Guild. Many people have joined the guild, but soon left because there were certain things that they didn't like. Here's some things you should consider before deciding to join.
    1. The guild is inactive. Actually, it's more than that. I'm the only member left lol. So we're going to have to start back from square one on this guild...
    2. We don't GPQ. I don't know how to GPQ, and the rest of the members don't either. Don't expect to go GPQing every day, or else you're going to be disappointed.
    3. You should be active on the forums!!! Many people have joined, and abandoned the forums altogether. Why would I ask you to join the forums if I didn't expect you to be a part of them?! I'm not expecting anyone to be a mega-poster, just maybe a post every week or two will suffice. If you are a mega-poster who doesn't spam though, then that's great. It really helps the HS community.
    I guess that's it. If you still want to join, then go ahead and post your application. We'll welcome you with open arms!

The Member List
    *Under Construction At the Moment*
    I need to get caught up because I haven't been on lately. XD
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Phantom Watch

Icon13

*invades thread*

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnrangerpro
    Nerddyyy, invite my mage, Eiiner or else i'll come and destroy your PQ =p
    this guy requested to be in the guild on the last page of the guild thread; although the post was made months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtroy6
    I am still willing to join IGN is Spammman
    the most recent request to join the guild from a few days ago.

1. Your IGN Spammman
    2. Your job and level Im a Fighter lvl 40 and lvling fast
    3. Why you want to join Becuase i want to halp keep The guild active
    Spammman (Fighter) 4X Kradia

Phantom Watch

Icon13

!? thats perfect! me and outcast's goal is to get more folks on so we can MCPQ a little bit. and you're just at our level bud.

Nice i not going to be on tonight and tomorrow i got the gf coming over but after that ill be on the rest of the week

Lol, a guild CPQ sounds pretty cool. I'll try and join in on my sin, or even my beginner if I'm feeling lazy. Too bad all my real life friends are all past the level range. T_T
    In other news, kingtroy6 has been added to the waiting list.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

1. Your IGN - 69inTheAss
    2. Your job and level - soontobe Dexless Sin level18 as ofnow.
    3. Why you want to join - Because..
    4. Anything else that you want to say (optional) - i like cheez.

"I hit her up, I say what up? She says the sky.
    I say whats good? She say McDonalds apple pie"

Quick question, is this Kradia EMS or GMS? ;D
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

Its both i belive

Phantom Watch

Icon13

incorrect sir. we are GMS only. there are not enough HS members in EMS; however Heaven of EMS may recruit HS members.

I petition that nerdy make me JM so that I can invite approved applicants. and ban derek for about 5 seconds.