Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] Game Client Patch 14/05

Icon4 [MSEA] Game Client Patch 14/05

Dear Maplers,

Please be informed that there will be a Game Client Patch and Server Maintenance for MapleSEA on the 14th May 2008, from 0100 hrs (+8 GMT) to 15th May 2008, 0100 hrs (+8 GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

For all existing Cash Items that were bought before 0100 hrs on 14th May 2008, the expiry date will be extended accordingly.

The upcoming patch includes:

Version 0.55

- Evil Jar quest added, available at Cassandra. 2x EXP event will be activated when required amount of quest per each world is completed by all users.
    - Requirement to complete the Ulu city quest in SG map has added (monsters to be hunted)
    - Party Quest "Monster Carnival" added, available at Speigelman.
    - MapleSEA 3rd Anniversary event & quest added (May 14th ~ Jul 2nd):

* Monsters will drop Maple items (weapon, shield, Maple Leaf)
    * Collected Maple items and Maple Leaf can be exchanged to 3rd Anniversary Maple weapon,
    shield, and exclusive scroll at Maple Administrator.
    * Maple Hat upgrade available at Maple Administrator.
    * Maple Earring Quest added.
    * Cassandra's Fortune Telling event added.
    * Aramia's Fireworks event added. Available at Aramia in Henesys.
    * Level Up event will be activated automatically when level up is accomplished.
    * Everyday Event. (Different events available in each day)
    * Cassandra's Quiz event added.

- New Hairstyles added in Kerning, Henesys, Ludibrium, Jipangu Showa and SG CBD!
    - New Cash Items added!
    - Reported bugs fixed!
    - New Welcome Cape added for new characters who reached level 10.
    Available for a limited period only! (Removed After Update)

*Due to some technical issues, the patch will be postponed to 15th May 2008, from 0000 hrs to 1900 hrs. We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.

**The patch has been extended to 15th May 2008, 2200 hrs (+8 GMT). We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.

If you have problem running the auto-patch when starting the game through the desktop shortcut, restart your PC and follow the steps described in this link here:
    http://www.maplesea.com/support/faq.aspx#09

If this fails, please download the manual patch. If manual patch does not work, please re-download the new game client. Check our FAQ section for more information.

- MapleSEA Adminstrator

From: http://www.maplesea.com/intro/notice...ail.aspx?id=60

----------------------------------------------------
    Game Contents for MapleSEA Client Patch Version 0.56

Dear Maplers,

The following contents will be released in MapleSEA Client patch version 0.56.

Here are the information that have been modified and added in this patch.

[Quest]
    - Evil Spirit Jar quest added, available at Cassandra.
    2X EXP event will be activated when required amount of quest per each world is completed by
    all users.
    - Requirement to complete the Ulu city quest in SG map has added (monsters to be hunted)
    - Party quest ‘Monster Carnival’ added, available at Spiegelmann.

[Event]
    -MapleSEA 3rd anniversary event & quest added (May 14th ~ July 2nd)
    ① Monsters will drop Maple items (weapon, shield, Maple Leaf)
    ② Collected Maple items and Maple Leaf can be exchanged to 3rd anniversary Maple weapon,
    shield and exclusive scroll at Maple Administrator.
    ③ Maple Hat upgrade available at Maple Administrator.
    ④ Maple earring quest added.
    ⑤ Cassandra’s fortune telling event added.
    ⑥ Aramia’s fireworks event added. Available at Aramia at Henesys.
    ⑦ Level up event will be activated automatically when level up is accomplished.
    ⑧ Everyday event. (Different events available in each day)
    ⑨ Cassandra’s quiz event added.

[Mob]

-2 mobs added for Aramia’s fireworks event.
    Big Puff Daddy
    Anniversary Cake

[Cash shop]
    - New hair styles added in Kerning city, Henesys, Ludibrium, Jipangu Showa, SG CBD.

- MapleSEA Administrator

From: http://www.maplesea.com/intro/news/n...ail.aspx?id=67
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Icon4

Curious about the Level Up Event? Perhaps is...
    Visit a NPC (install in the next patch) anytime before 1st July 06 and the character will level to 99.99%.

Example:
    - Level 28, 9% ---> click on NPC ---> Level 28, 99.99%
    - Level 45, 0% ---> click on NPC ---> Level 45, 99.99%

Level your character as far as possible before clicking on the NPC! The NPC will be there till 30th Jun 06.
    From: http://waimod.blogspot.com/2006/05/m...hday-bash.html
    ++++++++++
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Icon1

Thanks for the update on this :) I'll keep the site updated to all these

UPDATED! PATCH POSTPONED!

**Due to some technical issues, the patch will be postponed to 15th May 2008, from 0000 hrs to 1900 hrs. We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.
    ++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by IcyBreaker View Post
    UPDATED! PATCH POSTPONED!

**Due to some technical issues, the patch will be postponed to 15th May 2008, from 0000 hrs to 1900 hrs. We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.
    Eh. Wtf?
    Isnt that 19 hours wtf?
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    Eh. Wtf?
    Isnt that 19 hours wtf?
    Yup. But at least its shorter then the previous 24 hrs patch. (Shorter by 5hrs)

- New Welcome Cape added for new characters who reached level 10.
    Available for a limited period only! (Removed After Content Update)
    ++++++++++

Well. I was thinking the cape might look like a rainbow-like cape, since its for beginners..
    Urgh. Just thinking about it.. SEIZURE OHNOEZ.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Default Something Shocking!

Reimbursement on the game client patch of MapleSEA on 15/05

Dear Maplers,

In view of the extraordinary server down time for the game client patch on 15th of May 2008 between 0000hrs (+8 GMT) to 1900hrs (+8 GMT), we will be scheduling the following reimbursement plans for affected players.

Reimbursement Plan 1
    • For all existing Cash Items bought before 0000 hrs on 15th May 2008, the availability date will be extended for 1 more day.

Reimbursement Plan 2

2X EXP and 2X Drop Rate will take place on 19th May 2008 (Monday) for a period of 12 hours!
    • 2X EXP
      19th May 2008 (Monday)
      - 1000hrs to 2200hrs

We would like to extend our since apologies to you for causing the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Happy Mapling! Happy Weekends! And Happy Vesak Day!

- MapleSEA Events Administrator

(12 HOURS OF 2X EXPERIENCE EVENT) :eek:
    From: http://www.maplesea.com/intro/news/n...ail.aspx?id=65
    **The patch has been extended to 15th May 2008, 2200 hrs (+8 GMT). We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.
    ++++++++++

Patch extended to 2330hrs

•Urgent Server Maintenence for Delphinus on 16/05 [16.05.2008]

Dear Maplers,

There will be an urgent server maintenance for Delphinus on 16th May 2008 from 1340hrs till further notice. We apologize for any inconveniences caused. Please log out safely to prevent any loss of items. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

-MapleSEA Administrator

till further notice..? =X