Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Slash Blast or Power Strike

Lol...... IB is pure suck end of the story please son, indisputable, don't embarrasses yourself or homies, just accept what you must and walk out the back door slowly.

Wasn't addressed at you there chaz....and Rook, I'm not saying IB isn't garbage, in fact where did I say that in my last post? I'm saying that if you don't have a handle of the subject don't act like you do. Instead of trying to sound important by agreeing with people who are respected, read what I posted first and stop trying to bash me. And Raven, the fact you would play on a private server straight for three days to prove a damn point is disgusting, get a life man. And how do you know how I play, I don't need SB for how I play, but your too generic to think outside the box and try to get your own style.

Icon3

Its your own "style", fine.
    However it doesn't take a genius to know that mobbing > not mobbing.
    SB is, for our example, our mobbing skill until coma once every 5 hits 3rd job and brandish 4th job.
    So okay, you dont mob. Fine. Don't recommend it to others though, because it is slower and pointless to skip SB for no reason other than "its your style".
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Maxed SB first then maxed PS

Icon4

Quote Originally Posted by ash152 View Post
    Maxed SB first then maxed PS
    Yup :D That's the way I went! Mobbing in lower levels helps you to gain experience really fast. The enemies aren't terribly difficult, so SB is very useful. I didn't max PS until the late 40's, and I regret that decision. I assumed it was a "Boss Fight" skill, but have found it very useful for training now.

Max it after the "add gobs of HP" skill of course. After those 3 are maxed, it really doesn't matter what other skills you get. They all have good points, and all have really bad points. Those three, (HP increase, SB, and PS) are the ones that will carry through to the next jobs regardless of your playing style.

Good luck with your Warrior!

To everyone fighting:
    Spoiler!
    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth it." ~Herm Albright~

Some may say I'm old fashioned, but I like to believe I'm just a different type of progressive thinker.

Quote Originally Posted by zgirl81 View Post
    Yup :D That's the way I went! Mobbing in lower levels helps you to gain experience really fast. The enemies aren't terribly difficult, so SB is very useful. I didn't max PS until the late 40's, and I regret that decision. I assumed it was a "Boss Fight" skill, but have found it very useful for training now.

Max it after the "add gobs of HP" skill of course. After those 3 are maxed, it really doesn't matter what other skills you get. They all have good points, and all have really bad points. Those three, (HP increase, SB, and PS) are the ones that will carry through to the next jobs regardless of your playing style.

Good luck with your Warrior!

To everyone fighting:
    Spoiler!
    Amen to that!

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!