Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Slash Blast or Power Strike
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slash Blast or Power Strike

Icon11 Slash Blast or Power Strike

Im new to warrior and i need to know, is SB or PS better in the long run. Im maxing Max HP Increase first but after that, ima master either SB or PS. Problem is, idk which one is better. I have 1 SB now so i can lure in HPQ (Im lvl 14 ATM) But id like to max one of them by lvl 22-24. Any Help will be apprieciated. Thx

Phantom Watch

Actually, maxing both is what almost all warriors do.

hmmm.... i guess having both maxed out would be good.

You max SB first, then PS.

... Unless you're going to Psycho Jacks early, in which case Power Strike first is more useful.

^But don't worry about that, it's really high pot cost for an unfunded warrior.

Max both. Both are really important until at least level 74 or so (for spearmen), and until 120 for pages/WKs and fighters/saders.
    Spoiler!

Banned

SB first makes leveling from 15-20 decently fast. PS first makes it somewhat slow, but you get a somewhat strong attack first.

Seriously, you should just go SB first.

If you don't max both, you're gonna have a really, REALLY, hard time.

I maxed PS first and after that SB, works fine for me.
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

I have also maxed Power Strike first instead of Slash Blast. I feel it would be easier to level by OHKO higher level monsters instead of killing mob of lower level monsters. Also at this earlier levels, using Slash Blast is kind of risky since it will reduce your HP.

As I remembered it, I made my way up the platforms and reached the top of HHG1 at around level 18 or 20. It was easy.

Memories ...

Quote Originally Posted by CelHolyPriest View Post
    I have also maxed Power Strike first instead of Slash Blast. I feel it would be easier to level by OHKO higher level monsters instead of killing mob of lower level monsters. Also at this earlier levels, using Slash Blast is kind of risky since it will reduce your HP.

As I remembered it, I made my way up the platforms and reached the top of HHG1 at around level 18 or 20. It was easy.
    Exactly!
    Plus if you want to do KPQ at lower lvls as a warrior, PS i much more effective.
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS