Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Make your own Motto!

Uhhhh, no. I wasn't trying to provoke you. If you want to believe that, you can go ahead and believe that. And yes, I thought he had stopped this discussion. This discussion is pointless and will get us nowhere. Neither one of you, or us is going to convince each other so there's no point in arguing.

If you think I was provoking you, you can go ahead and flame me. I honestly don't care anymore.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkill56 View Post
    Uhhhh, no. I wasn't trying to provoke you. If you want to believe that, you can go ahead and believe that. And yes, I thought he had stopped this discussion. This discussion is pointless and will get us nowhere. Neither one of you, or us is going to convince each other so there's no point in arguing.

If you think I was provoking you, you can go ahead and flame me. I honestly don't care anymore.
    You made a sarcastic comment provoking me, it's obvious. No more discussion of this as you're derailing this thread, purposely or not.

SO ZETTA SLOW