Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tespia Round 3

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by chaz_jo View Post
    AKA me.

:)
    My neighbor across the street did too. He has been a player for 3 years, but he rarely plays now. He got into Round 2. I played with him twice on tespia 2 and that was it. Total waste of a tester spot.

What annoyed me more was that there were a lot of true noobs in Tespia 2. In the second week, there characters running around at level 20-30 asking everybody they saw how they got so high level in such a short period of time. (Granted, Nexon never officially shared how to power up your character, but 99% of the players did it right from the get-go...)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

hah, I'd lol so hard when seeing a bunch of level 30s running around asking how to get to high level.. supposed to say, well first I downloaded hacks from www.HACKSLOL.com then just went afk for a while.

Signed up with my three accounts... I'm not gonna be holding my breath though. I don't expect to get in at this point D;

on a side note, I just got a peach ring without the peach part of it... how does that work? D:<

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

peach ring?

I signed up with three accounts, though I only have access to one of the emails due to changing isp's. someone said you simply log in with your existing account info. so as long as I can get the download details, im set right?

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Mushmom

Signed up with 1 account
    Lvl 41 now should be a better chance for me to get in instead of Lvl 28
    Current Levels:

5,000 people. Hope I get lucky this time.
    hi

How are you notified that you got in? D:

Mushmom

^it will say to check list, then login into Nexon account then it will say if you got in or not.
    Current Levels:

i hope that my wify and I get in this time. the shocking thing, I knew people who got in last round, but had been banned for hacking and glitching. im hoping nexon dosent let those people in again.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

I signed up with ONE account.

Nubs.
    johnnywup wasn't here. johnnywup is also a comedian.