Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
MapleSea Become Maplelag
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MapleSea Become Maplelag

Default MapleSea Become Maplelag

Not kidding, already pass 72 hours since 12/6 2.30pm.

Maplesea's maplers had face super lag situation for passed 3 days, especially Malaysia player.
    We ever wonder Maplesea become MapleSin , but for me it become Maplelag.

For past 72 hours, how many acash been conn by this maplelag?
    nobody can answer this, but sure involved a huge amount, because many non Singapore player can not play properly, waste a lot of 2x cash item.

Happy Bird Day Maplelag , 3rd year anniversary, LOL.

Not only for Malaysian, I believe it is for anyone outside SG. I am currently in South Africa and now I can't even go to Channel 1 Free Market entrance. I think we should complain to the GM, hmmm, good idea. Hahaha.

I have tried some speed testing on my internet line. I have international download speed of 700kbps and and upload speed of 160bps. Should be ok for Maple. Hahaha.

Edit:
    I think I know why, I have tried to access any SG server and it is very slow. Hahaha, a developed SG cannot handle some lousy bandwidth...

Memories ...

Due to this poor management, we know that maplesea having a bad team backup.

Server can be take down in long weekend, cause nobody working that period of time.

Icon1

The players are going mad soon, mega-ing and complaining constantly. What exactly happened to MapleSEA !?

Quote Originally Posted by nicktime View Post
    The players are going mad soon, mega-ing and complaining constantly. What exactly happened to MapleSEA !?
    ...it's becoming a pit of angry broken English?
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by nicktime View Post
    Going mad, smega-ing and complaining costantly? Seems like a pretty normal everday MS to me.

Reaaally? Tell me when it gets better. I may move back.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

It is believe that the lag is cause by StarHub.
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

105 hours had passed, nothing change. Still laggy and dc after few minutes.

LOL, wonder how they manage maplelag?

Well, at least they are looking into it. Hahaha.

Memories ...