Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Granada Espadaa

Downloading right now. Hope this is a good game. I'm kinda getting sick of Rohan.
    When we are plunged into darkness, we flee toward light. But, the closer we get, the greater our shadow becomes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Downloading right now using FlashGet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermac View Post
    Downloading right now. Hope this is a good game. I'm kinda getting sick of Rohan.
    I think it was what starlit's using, but I'm not sure. The site should prompt you to install a download manager (it's safe) with a green down arrow symbol.

The game is quite complex, and yet really fun. Apparently the stances you can use are decided by your weapons - so it's more like each weapon has skills that go with it - plus you can buy new stances for each weapon.

My advice to new players is stick to basic jobs for your new characters, wizards are quite difficult to master and their buffs are quite hard to use mid-battle. You might want to include a scout - when you unequip his weapons he can use the medic stance and will auto-heal your party.

Banned

my advice:

get a fighter, elementalist (ice), and a scout (unarmed)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    my advice:

get a fighter, elementalist (ice), and a scout (unarmed)
    Actually, 2 musketeers is massive ownage, especially after you get cover fire at level 12 (stance). Early on you can ditch a scout, but later you'll need a scout with medic.

If anyone needs help, feel free to buddy me family Elder) - I'm on the 2nd server.

My team is almost level 11. :)

My download suicided at 3.4 gb. I have to re donwload the whole thing.
    When we are plunged into darkness, we flee toward light. But, the closer we get, the greater our shadow becomes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Actually, 2 musketeers is massive ownage, especially after you get cover fire at level 12 (stance). Early on you can ditch a scout, but later you'll need a scout with medic.

If anyone needs help, feel free to buddy me family Elder) - I'm on the 2nd server.
    but bullets are freaking expensive... >_>

with frost cloud, you can own like almost all mobs >_>

I have Musk-Scout-Ele

My future will be either:

Musk-Musk-Scout

Musk-Fighter-Scout

Musketeer is my favorite. :)

Hey um, does this game require moderately high specs? As an example, I can play a game like GuildWars and Maple Story fine, however when I tip into games like Rappelz, I tend to lag. My computer fits around the middle ground between the Min and Recommended specs, so would I be able to handle this game?

Most importantly, I know my graphics card is HORRIBLE, its a nvidia geforce 256, which I searched it up. it said 128mb, however when I used systems requirements lab, it says I'm only running 32mb, so I'm really unsure if I'm willing to download such a big file and not being able to play it =P
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

Uh. Isn't the Granado Espada?

Just to let you guys know.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.