Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
Perhaps I should talk a bit more about what I mean by normal LUK... Essentially I mean that you already have either exactly as much, or more, LUK than you need to equip your weapon as base LUK. (And obviously, you use a weapon that actually requires a significant amount of LUK... i.e, not a Black Umbrella.) So if someone caps at exactly 90 LUK to wear a Codar and doesn't add any more, I call them normal LUK. To me, whether or not you're capped is independent of being normal/low LUK. A low LUK mage could not be capped... They could have 15 LUK below their level + 3, for example, to account for a Zhelm, yet they could still be adding LUK to equip higher level weapons.
Thanks for clarifying. It might be better if you revise the category into Luk and Lukless. From your definition normal luk is more a subcategory rather than it's own category.

I didn't know that the magical accuracy formula had gone back to being LUK > INT... I'll update that. Thanks. =)
They haven't changed their stance in the first post, so I don't think you should either. :D Their latest experiment on stump lean toward luk by like 15 hits out of 500. It's not too significant. :p

What I mean when I say that "a build is stronger" is that, when both builds have the absolute best equipment possible, one is stronger than the other. What I mean when I say that "a build is stronger for the cost" is that given the same amount of funding, one build will be able to surpass the other, if both spend the funding wisely. I'll go through the guide and try to state more carefully. =)
The guides I like tend to avoid hard stances. Without the explanation above, the comparison section was only place I notice you came on a little too strong. Btw, nice to see we're thinking on a similar vein in regards to funding. :D

I think I need to add a definitions section. I sort of... Invent my own terms that I think should be obvious as to the meaning, but I mean them a lot more strictly than it seems from my writing. ^^;
That might be a good idea. This way it wouldn't distract from the overall purpose of the guide. :)